The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

WADM Spreadsheet For All

jramos02

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 18, 2018
New York
Hi everyone,

Not entirely sure if this is the exact forum section to post this, but I really loved the WADM idea that MJ spoke about in his book so I decided to create spreadsheet that everyone can just copy and paste and the formulas will already be applied for it.

I know there is an Android app already, but I figured this might be more useful for everyone. Specially those of all that are mostly on our computers or maybe don't have an Android phone.

Here is the sheet: WADM Google Sheet

Simple rules to follow in order to have your own and expand it as needed:

1) Go to the top left, select File > Make a copy to create your own copy

2) If you want to add more items, just write one and then make sure you copy and paste the formula in your new rows. You will need this for "total" columns since it multiplies the score by the weight. To "copy paste" the formula you can do two things: A) literally copy and paste the cell and it will automatically apply the formula to the next cell with the correct numbers. Or B) Hold on the little blue square on the bottom right of the cell when it is selected and drag it down.

That should do it!

Let me know if you have any questions or if something isn't working, happy to answer any questions in this thread!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MILIANARD134

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Mar 22, 2018
France
Great, I remember when I read the book a year or some months ago. I thought this decision making was awesome and everyone should use it

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007