The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Stock Portfolio Spreadsheet (Super) Template

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Fersko

Contributor
Nov 3, 2018
Hi Fastlaners,

A few days I ago I was searching for a good Google Spreadsheet template, for managing my stock portfolio. Then, I stumbled upon this amazing spreadsheet: Investment Portfolio Tracker - TMOAP Official Version 8.3

Too good not to share!

These are it's features:
  • Uses Google Finance formulas to automatically pull the current share price of your investments daily
  • Calculates the $ and % return of your portfolio between any range of dates
  • Comparison of your portfolio’s performance versus the S&P 500 index and any custom benchmark of your choice
  • Dividend tracking
  • Reporting on realized gains (super helpful during tax time!)
  • Flexibility to group your investments into custom categories (e.g., domestic stocks, international stocks, bonds, etc.)
  • Tracks assets in multiple countries, and converts all values into one common currency
  • Automated re-balancing calculations versus your target asset allocation
  • Supports up to 250 stock tickers, 10 investment accounts, 25 investment categories, and 5 currencies
Literally every feature an investor dreams to have in his spreadsheet :)

Didn't make this myself so;
All credits go to the respectful owner -> https://themeasureofaplan.com/

Hopefully it can be put to good use to some of you!

Don't mind sharing other tracking methods you guys might use!

Fersko

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ZF Lee

Platinum Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Hi Fastlaners,

A few days I ago I was searching for a good Google Spreadsheet template, for managing my stock portfolio. Then, I stumbled upon this amazing spreadsheet: Investment Portfolio Tracker - TMOAP Official Version 8.3

Too good not to share!

These are it's features:

Literally every feature an investor dreams to have in his spreadsheet :)

Didn't make this myself so;
All credits go to the respectful owner -> https://themeasureofaplan.com/

Hopefully it can be put to good use to some of you!

Don't mind sharing other tracking methods you guys might use!

Fersko
Sweet! Thanks for the share.

While my stock trades are limited to my local markets for now, I made my own Excel spreadsheets to track my buys, sells and profit/loss.

However, when other things like dividends and cut-loss and position-reductions come in, things often get messy. This Excel sheet should settle things nicely.

Fersko

Contributor
Nov 3, 2018
Sweet! Thanks for the share.

While my stock trades are limited to my local markets for now, I made my own Excel spreadsheets to track my buys, sells and profit/loss.

However, when other things like dividends and cut-loss and position-reductions come in, things often get messy. This Excel sheet should settle things nicely.
Yea, I still keep my own sheet though for 'the quick glances', because this one can be overkill too sometimes

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
How much it will cost if I go for a new setup. I was looking for such ideas and I want to take...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom