Hey guys, it's me again. So last time I was here, I didn't know where to go next but thank you about the 1/5/10 strategy. I still don't have a job for a vocational program(more on that later), but I'm asking around the neighbors if they need help, it was daunting at first but I push through.
Anyways going to the meat part, so me and my mom both agree that I should be in a vocational program due to my disability(autism), and well it's been months(since November) and we're in the process of me going to interviews if to see if I'm qualified. The bright side is I get a job with benefits, but the downside is everything is getting more expensive, time is flying by, another downside is that I don't go outside(since I live in the middle of nowhere) and also getting a side hustle outside is slow. I am getting less patient, and about to get a job outside just to help out and to become more independent. I'm feeling impatient, to those in a similar situation from California(idk if other states or country has this) what do you do in this situation? Should I get a job or wait a few more months til they take me in?
Anyways going to the meat part, so me and my mom both agree that I should be in a vocational program due to my disability(autism), and well it's been months(since November) and we're in the process of me going to interviews if to see if I'm qualified. The bright side is I get a job with benefits, but the downside is everything is getting more expensive, time is flying by, another downside is that I don't go outside(since I live in the middle of nowhere) and also getting a side hustle outside is slow. I am getting less patient, and about to get a job outside just to help out and to become more independent. I'm feeling impatient, to those in a similar situation from California(idk if other states or country has this) what do you do in this situation? Should I get a job or wait a few more months til they take me in?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
