About 1.5 years ago I launched an invoicing web app called Simple Invoices. I didn't do much marketing other than telling a few friends about it but somehow it got picked up on Product Hunt anyway.
It has a few paying users and together they processed over a million USD in transactions during the month of September.
I want to grow this business and I've decided to document the process in a YouTube vlog. I've just released the first 3 videos and I thought people on this forum might find it interesting.
I'm open to feedback on both the videos and the website/app so please let me know what you think.
Here are the links:
The Road To 1K MRR: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuGvAVaurcFsIdmtwxHdaryijoAmjQs0y
Simple Invoices: https://simpleinvoices.io
Thanks!
It has a few paying users and together they processed over a million USD in transactions during the month of September.
I want to grow this business and I've decided to document the process in a YouTube vlog. I've just released the first 3 videos and I thought people on this forum might find it interesting.
I'm open to feedback on both the videos and the website/app so please let me know what you think.
Here are the links:
The Road To 1K MRR: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuGvAVaurcFsIdmtwxHdaryijoAmjQs0y
Simple Invoices: https://simpleinvoices.io
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
