The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Visiting Austin Tx and Chicago Il

Lescinsky

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Aug 6, 2015
Latvia
Dear Fastlaners,

At the beginning of March I am going to Austin (07.03 evening - 10.03 afternoon) and Chicago (10.03-14.03 afternoon) for a couple of days and would like to meet some of You for some shorter or longer talk about Fastlane ideas, overall business insights (USA vs Europe) and maybe find some cooperation ideas (import-export, distribution or just exchange some experiences and have a good talk). Would be very grateful if some of You could be interested and available for a meeting.

I am not sure how much of a background I can write here so it not look like some advertisement, but in short I have background of having companies in constructions field, manufacturing of different steel products, some rope access services (and overall workforce services) and some raw materials (wood, steel) wholesales. Would like to share my knowledge of European business tendencies and find out what is important to know about USA.

And even if You can`t get for a meeting I would love to if You can also suggest some places I must visit in these cities, I will have not so much time, but as I am for a first time in USA, I would like to feel it a bit as well!

And if You are in Riga, Latvia some day (who knows, some Fastlaners advise to purchase Real Estate here as an investment, I am not 100% sure if it is the best ROI, but for sure it would not be the worst investment, especially in some specific segments), I would love to meet You here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
May 27, 2013
United States
Dear Fastlaners,

At the beginning of March I am going to Austin (07.03 evening - 10.03 afternoon) and Chicago (10.03-14.03 afternoon) for a couple of days and would like to meet some of You for some shorter or longer talk about Fastlane ideas, overall business insights (USA vs Europe) and maybe find some cooperation ideas (import-export, distribution or just exchange some experiences and have a good talk). Would be very grateful if some of You could be interested and available for a meeting.

I am not sure how much of a background I can write here so it not look like some advertisement, but in short I have background of having companies in constructions field, manufacturing of different steel products, some rope access services (and overall workforce services) and some raw materials (wood, steel) wholesales. Would like to share my knowledge of European business tendencies and find out what is important to know about USA.

And even if You can`t get for a meeting I would love to if You can also suggest some places I must visit in these cities, I will have not so much time, but as I am for a first time in USA, I would like to feel it a bit as well!

And if You are in Riga, Latvia some day (who knows, some Fastlaners advise to purchase Real Estate here as an investment, I am not 100% sure if it is the best ROI, but for sure it would not be the worst investment, especially in some specific segments), I would love to meet You here.

@jasoncuellar123 is in Austin, TX

@AgainstAllOdds @Greg R - I think his background in construction and raw material sourcing is up yall's alley.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.