The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Virtual Assistants

Empires

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Jan 12, 2016
Planet Earth
Im looking into hiring a virtual assistant to work with during the start up of my business, there are many sites that have VA's for hire. Wondering if anybody has any recommendations on any sites. Also what are your opinions on outsourcing VA's from other countries where it is much cheaper? Is the quality of work still on par with some more expensive VA's or do you get what you pay for?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

piesandak47

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Mar 7, 2014
I outsource majority of my stuff to the phillipines.

Out of all the countries, I find they are most accustomed to western working conditions and understand western culture. A lot of them speak really good, near perfect english.

I tried my hand at hiring on odesk but that was hit or miss.

I'm a big fan of chris ducker's virtual staff finder which sources VAs for you for a flat fee. The sourcing fee is a couple hundred but they haven't failed me so far.

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
I've only used VA's from the Philippines as well, but I love them.

I found mine from friends who used them in the past. I now have my VA's bring me friends or recommendations for others when I need more.

I hire mine full time. Not part time gigs. I plan on keeping them for years.

Wonderful wonderful workers, english is great as well.

Some of them even work Normal US PST business hours so they are around when I need them, the others work normal business hours during their time zone so I have people working round the clock for me.

Best thing I ever did for myself and my business was hire them.

Held for Ransom

Butt In Chair
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
436%
Apr 22, 2013
Denver, CO
@ddall Check out Sweet Process. (sweetprocess.com)

Empires

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Jan 12, 2016
Planet Earth
I'll definitely check out all of that, thanks guys.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.