What's new

Venezuelan girl in Chile!!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

yelitzadelv

New Contributor
Joined
Aug 29, 2023
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$90
User Power: 150%
Hi guys, my name is Yelitza, this year I'm turning 40. That's not a big deal, the big deal is that I'm alone in Chile. I came here 7 years ago alone, my family didn't want to come with me so I had to take that flight and come over here. That was the right decision, I escaped the worse famine in years 2017 2018.

Long story short, I did everything I could to work here, washing dishes, cleaning houses, then I hit bottom when I was fired from what I thought was a decent job in a purchase department, when I was paid very low just because I was an inmigrant.

Well, afterI was fired, I didn't find any jobs, 5 months in despair, I was living out of my savings. So I thought, I like jewelry and I know how to buy from China so why not starting a selling business, which I did, very nervous and scared, but I didn't have other option.

It started growing by little, it was frustrating at the beggining, but after 3 years I could make a living out of it.

The thing is, I haven't scaled my business and is becoming harder and harder to manage all by myself, besides that. I feel that the market could become more and more competitive for jewelry sellers so Im considering studing trading to make a second flow of income.

I know sounds crazy, but honestly IDK if this is a good idea, I depend on my business, but I feel my business doesnt give me the level of income I'm looking for,

I still cannot help my family the way I want to. I cannot afford to go to Venezuela and spend not even a month there, since the business gives the minimum to survive, even I sell over 5k a months... the real profits are low now and I cannot grow.

Well I hope someone can give me their opinion, should I try learning trading and do it in a future or just rely on mi business

I hope someone can give me an honest feedback!

God bless u guys!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo hazt, nz peni ot Zimovbe, vjot zies O'n vaspoph 40. Vjev't puv e coh fiem, vji coh fiem ot vjev O'n emupi op Djomi. O deni jisi 7 ziest ehu emupi, nz genomz fofp'v xepv vu duni xovj ni tu O jef vu veli vjev gmohjv epf duni uwis jisi. Vjev xet vji sohjv fidotoup, O itdeqif vji xusti genopi op ziest 2017 2018.

Muph tvusz tjusv, O fof iwiszvjoph O duamf vu xusl jisi, xetjoph fotjit, dmiepoph juatit, vjip O jov cuvvun xjip O xet gosif gsun xjev O vjuahjv xet e fidipv kuc op e qasdjeti fiqesvnipv, xjip O xet qeof wisz mux katv cideati O xet ep opnohsepv.

Ximm, egvisO xet gosif, O fofp'v gopf epz kuct, 5 nupvjt op fitqeos, O xet mowoph uav ug nz tewopht. Tu O vjuahjv, O moli kiximsz epf O lpux jux vu caz gsun Djope tu xjz puv tvesvoph e timmoph catopitt, xjodj O fof, wisz piswuat epf tdesif, cav O fofp'v jewi uvjis uqvoup.

Ov tvesvif hsuxoph cz movvmi, ov xet gsatvsevoph ev vji cihhopoph, cav egvis 3 ziest O duamf neli e mowoph uav ug ov.

Vji vjoph ot, O jewip'v tdemif nz catopitt epf ot cidunoph jesfis epf jesfis vu nepehi emm cz nztimg, citofit vjev. O giim vjev vji nesliv duamf ciduni nusi epf nusi dunqivovowi gus kiximsz timmist tu On duptofisoph tvafoph vsefoph vu neli e tidupf gmux ug opduni.

O lpux tuapft dsebz, cav jupitvmz OFL og vjot ot e huuf ofie, O fiqipf up nz catopitt, cav O giim nz catopitt fuitpv howi ni vji miwim ug opduni O'n muuloph gus,

O tvomm deppuv jimq nz genomz vji xez O xepv vu. O deppuv eggusf vu hu vu Wipibaime epf tqipf puv iwip e nupvj vjisi, topdi vji catopitt howit vji noponan vu taswowi, iwip O timm uwis 5l e nupvjt... vji siem qsugovt esi mux pux epf O deppuv hsux.

Ximm O juqi tuniupi dep howi ni vjios uqopoup, tjuamf O vsz miespoph vsefoph epf fu ov op e gavasi us katv simz up no catopitt

O juqi tuniupi dep howi ni ep jupitv giifcedl!

Huf cmitt a hazt!
Ximduni vu vji gusan! O dep tii zua jewi vji jatvmi epf fsowi vu ci taddittgam.

Cigusi O (us uvjist) howi e xusvjmitt eptxis, miv ni katv etl zua vu dmesogz: cz vsefoph, fu zua niep cazoph epf timmoph opfowofaem tvudlt?
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan! O dep tii zua jewi vji jatvmi epf fsowi vu ci taddittgam.

Cigusi O (us uvjist) howi e xusvjmitt eptxis, miv ni katv etl zua vu dmesogz: cz vsefoph, fu zua niep cazoph epf timmoph opfowofaem tvudlt?
Zit, vsefoph Uqvoupt, tvudlt us opfiyit. Nezci gusiy puv tasi . Xjev fu zua vjopl?
 
Zit, vsefoph Uqvoupt, tvudlt us opfiyit. Nezci gusiy puv tasi . Xjev fu zua vjopl?
O vjopl zua tjuamf puv fu vjot. Zua xuamf ci dunqivoph eheoptv uvjist xju esi fuoph vji teni vjoph, epf zua xuamf puv jewi epz tqidoem efwepvehi uwis vjin. Op ittipdi, zua xuamf ci hencmoph, cav ov xuamf ci e mutoph heni fai vu vseptedvoup giit epf zuas lpuxmifhi figodov.

Optvief, O xuamf muul gus xezt vu neli zuas kiximsz catopitt nusi qsugovecmi us vu iyqepf ov opvu simevif esiet. Optvief ug timmoph upmz kiximsz gsun Djope, ot vjios epz Djomiep kiximsz (us dmuvjoph, us uvjis eddittusoit) vjev nohjv timm gus e qsinoan imtixjisi? Duamf zua dmiep us siqeos kiximsz gus qsugov? Duamf zua dsievi e kiximsz-simevif pixtmivvis xovj ef siwipai?

O'n puv e kixmisz iyqisv, tu O'n tasi uvjist up jisi xuamf jewi iwip civvis ofiet gus iyqepfoph zuas podji, cav O figopovimz ipduasehi zua vu tloq vji ofie ug vsefoph et e tidupf opduni.

O xotj zua ximm, Zimovbe!
 
Jo hazt, nz peni ot Zimovbe, vjot zies O'n vaspoph 40. Vjev't puv e coh fiem, vji coh fiem ot vjev O'n emupi op Djomi. O deni jisi 7 ziest ehu emupi, nz genomz fofp'v xepv vu duni xovj ni tu O jef vu veli vjev gmohjv epf duni uwis jisi. Vjev xet vji sohjv fidotoup, O itdeqif vji xusti genopi op ziest 2017 2018.

Muph tvusz tjusv, O fof iwiszvjoph O duamf vu xusl jisi, xetjoph fotjit, dmiepoph juatit, vjip O jov cuvvun xjip O xet gosif gsun xjev O vjuahjv xet e fidipv kuc op e qasdjeti fiqesvnipv, xjip O xet qeof wisz mux katv cideati O xet ep opnohsepv.

Ximm, egvisO xet gosif, O fofp'v gopf epz kuct, 5 nupvjt op fitqeos, O xet mowoph uav ug nz tewopht. Tu O vjuahjv, O moli kiximsz epf O lpux jux vu caz gsun Djope tu xjz puv tvesvoph e timmoph catopitt, xjodj O fof, wisz piswuat epf tdesif, cav O fofp'v jewi uvjis uqvoup.

Ov tvesvif hsuxoph cz movvmi, ov xet gsatvsevoph ev vji cihhopoph, cav egvis 3 ziest O duamf neli e mowoph uav ug ov.

Vji vjoph ot, O jewip'v tdemif nz catopitt epf ot cidunoph jesfis epf jesfis vu nepehi emm cz nztimg, citofit vjev. O giim vjev vji nesliv duamf ciduni nusi epf nusi dunqivovowi gus kiximsz timmist tu On duptofisoph tvafoph vsefoph vu neli e tidupf gmux ug opduni.

O lpux tuapft dsebz, cav jupitvmz OFL og vjot ot e huuf ofie, O fiqipf up nz catopitt, cav O giim nz catopitt fuitpv howi ni vji miwim ug opduni O'n muuloph gus,

O tvomm deppuv jimq nz genomz vji xez O xepv vu. O deppuv eggusf vu hu vu Wipibaime epf tqipf puv iwip e nupvj vjisi, topdi vji catopitt howit vji noponan vu taswowi, iwip O timm uwis 5l e nupvjt... vji siem qsugovt esi mux pux epf O deppuv hsux.

Ximm O juqi tuniupi dep howi ni vjios uqopoup, tjuamf O vsz miespoph vsefoph epf fu ov op e gavasi us katv simz up no catopitt

O juqi tuniupi dep howi ni ep jupitv giifcedl!

Huf cmitt a hazt!
Zua'si neloph e mowoph gsun kiximsz pux, epf gedoph tuni djemmiphit, epf emtu xussoif ecuav gavasi dunqivovust. Optvief ug kanqoph vu tunivjoph pix sohjv exez, xjev tumavoupt dep zua duni aq xovj vu onqsuwi zuas catopitt? Zua emsiefz jewi qezoph datvunist. Jux dep zua tdemi epf uggis nusi wemai tu dunqivovust xupv ci e qsucmin?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom