What's new

Somewhere in LATAM (Venezuelan maker)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

_LuisCarmona

New Contributor
Joined
Oct 11, 2020
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$90
User Power: 75%
Hi everyone, before to start please apologize my beginner english, maybe some people in this forum had listen or reading something about my country and let me tell you that's true, I was an ordinary student of architecture in a little city, but everything changed 3 years ago when I decided move out, I don't knew where but I was decided.

In that moment I was think that would be the best adventure of my life (and it has been). I was really optimistic, so I saved as much money as I could and started my trip, I had no family in the country where I am right now (Ecuador), so an old friend who had moved to this place a while gave me the help I was needed, just for the first month, like a free trial .

I'm not going to talk about the hard times I went through after that first month, I was very far from home and the main challenge was to survive, and I did it.

Now after all I'm learning day by day about the freedom, I must admit that I am not yet a consolidated entrepreneur however I'm that soon I will be, If you got to this point I would appreciate it if you could tell me how you started your fastlane way? Advise is also welcome.

Luis Carmona.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo Maot,

Ximduni vu vji gusan.

O tvesvif e taddittgam catopitt cz miespoph xjomi xusloph et e temit siqsitipvevowi gus ep inqmuzis op ep opfatvsz vjev opvisitvif ni.

O cihep vji catopitt xovj emnutv puvjoph op vji cepl, epf ov hsix tu coh vjev O cideni wisz xiemvjz.

Og zua dep hiv e kuc xjisi zua xomm ci ecmi vu miesp jux e catopitt xuslt, epf tii ovt tvsiphvjt epf xielpittit, vjev dep howi zua ofiet vu caomf up.

Citv Xotjit,
Xemvis
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom