The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Value of using multiple social media platforms

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

ATech

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 7, 2021
I am the social media person for an amateur sporting organisation.

It is voluntary work and quite a time consuming doing a good job with (1) Facebook to get it right and I also duplicate some of these posts in my club notes section of a (2) local newspaper and we also have an extensive (3) Email newsletter.

Although we have an extensive following, only a few people click on LIKE and/or SHARE, I assume that the same would happen for (4) Twitter and (5) Instagram.

Even though it’s a well-supported sports club, only a few people ever bother to LIKE and SHARE a very diverse range of well-presented posts.

I am always a little confused as to the value of the effort required to repeat the same posts that I have created on Facebook and duplicate them onto other platforms such as:

Facebook
Local Newspaper
Emailed newsletter
Instagram
twitter.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
620%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
They don't care if it's diverse or well presented.

Do YOU scroll through your feed and think "oh gee, that's diverse. Better give em a like"?

People click, watch, like and share for certain reasons.

1. You are teaching them something
2. You are making them feel something (happy, sad, angry, etc)
3. You make them curious
4. You are offering them something else of value
5. and many more...

People don't give a shit unless it falls under one of the above reasons usually.

Also, content should not always be "copied" to another platform.

If you tell me more about the organization and what you're currently doing I can give you a content plan that's likely 10x better than what you're doing for free.

Juherianto

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 25, 2020
United States
I am the social media person for an amateur sporting organisation.

It is voluntary work and quite a time consuming doing a good job with (1) Facebook to get it right and I also duplicate some of these posts in my club notes section of a (2) local newspaper and we also have an extensive (3) Email newsletter.

Although we have an extensive following, only a few people click on LIKE and/or SHARE, I assume that the same would happen for (4) Twitter and (5) Instagram.

Even though it’s a well-supported sports club, only a few people ever bother to LIKE and SHARE a very diverse range of well-presented posts.

I am always a little confused as to the value of the effort required to repeat the same posts that I have created on Facebook and duplicate them onto other platforms such as:

Facebook
Local Newspaper
Emailed newsletter
Instagram
twitter.

Thank you for your thoughts.
Hi @ATech your company already doing the right thing about creating the content to others platform that's what we called as building pillar content. If you want your content to get likes and share you need to create EPIC content that provides value and informative for the reader. Using that way you increase your engagement rate.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.