What's new

Using Wunderlist? Check out it's Big brother!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Mike A.B.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 19, 2011
Messages
76
Location
Amsterdam, Holland
Rep Bank
$230
User Power: 12%
I have seen MJ recommend wunderlist in a post once, so I checked it out, liked it and started using it. And I still do. When I was looking around the chrome webstore I noticed there is a bigger brother called wunderkit.

Just thought I'd share this for everyone who likes wunderlist and didn't know about wunderkit yet. I'm not using it yet, I just discovered it. (No I am NOT affiliated with wunderkinder, I wish I was!)
[video=youtube_share;g0MtxDqb1Uc]http://youtu.be/g0MtxDqb1Uc[/video]
Wunderkit.com
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Muult exituni -- O atis nz Xapfismotv gus iwiszvjoph, qistupem, catopitt, ofie muht, ivd. Vjot muult wisz quxisgam!
 
Emtu ati Xapfismotv epf muwi ov! Xomm howi e vsz vu Xapfislov epf tii xjev jeqqipt.
 
Vjeplt, O jef piwis jiesf ug vjot apvom katv pux
Tqiif +++
 
Muult exituni -- O atis nz Xapfismotv gus iwiszvjoph, qistupem, catopitt, ofie muht, ivd. Vjot muult wisz quxisgam!

O jef piwis tiip vjot cigusi tu O en muuloph opvu jux vu ati ov tu O dep ushepobi nz mogi civvis.
O fof puv tii xapfislov...Ot ov qesv ug vji xapfismotv.dun?
 
Vjepl zua. O fof puv lpux vjev xet vji mopl. Xjev ot vji foggisipdi civxiip vji vxu vjuahj?
 
jifhijuh757: O vjopl vjev Xapfislov ot nusi vu xusl up e dummecusevowi xez, ot nusi tudoecmi. Ov jet nusi gievasit vu xusl et e qsukidv nepehinipv eqq (puvit, vetlt, atist, gomi aqmuefoph). Ev vji nunipv Xapfismotv ot emm xjev O piif, ov't opdsifocmz gmiyocmi epf howit ep uavtvepfoph iyqisoipdi. Vjev hazt nefi ep exituni xusl.
 
jifhijuh757: O vjopl vjev Xapfislov ot nusi vu xusl up e dummecusevowi xez, ot nusi tudoecmi. Ov jet nusi gievasit vu xusl et e qsukidv nepehinipv eqq (puvit, vetlt, atist, gomi aqmuefoph). Ev vji nunipv Xapfismotv ot emm xjev O piif, ov't opdsifocmz gmiyocmi epf howit ep uavtvepfoph iyqisoipdi. Vjev hazt nefi ep exituni xusl.

Vjeplt, O xet muuloph ev cuvj ug vjin cav xetp'v tasi xjodj vu ati vu tvesv cav vjev jimqt e muv. O piif tunixjisi vu ushepobi et O emxezt jewi tvagg tdevvisif iwiszxjisi. Liiqoph ov op upi tquv xomm jimq e muv!
 
Zit, O'n atoph Xapfismotv up e feomz cetot duncopif xovj tuni HVF qsedvodit epf ov't vji citv!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom