- Joined
- Dec 19, 2019
- Messages
- 24
Rep Bank
$305
$305
User Power: 146%
Just a selfish post, nothing exciting to read.
- Hope ur all doing fine all things considered.
I'm still alive. Still learning.
Started learning ROR, but saw the demand for python and have now been learning that for a while. I wrote some simple programs that helps my business (they are EXTREMELY small and easy, but it's a start.)
- Learning python the hard way has by far been the best use of my study time so far.
My window cleaning business is now with
Tree service, window cleaning and landscaping.
3 window cleaners employed (including myself)
I now use subcontractors for landscaping and some other stuff.
Expecting to hire a window-cleaner more on part time in august/september, lets see.
I have enough cash saved up to live 3 months without a salary, so that pretty neat.
Anyways
have a great one
/Kasper
- Hope ur all doing fine all things considered.
I'm still alive. Still learning.
Started learning ROR, but saw the demand for python and have now been learning that for a while. I wrote some simple programs that helps my business (they are EXTREMELY small and easy, but it's a start.)
- Learning python the hard way has by far been the best use of my study time so far.
My window cleaning business is now with
Tree service, window cleaning and landscaping.
3 window cleaners employed (including myself)
I now use subcontractors for landscaping and some other stuff.
Expecting to hire a window-cleaner more on part time in august/september, lets see.
I have enough cash saved up to live 3 months without a salary, so that pretty neat.
Anyways
have a great one
/Kasper
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
