- Joined
- Jan 4, 2008
- Messages
- 62
Rep Bank
$355
$355
User Power: 11%
I am bringing my first product to market right now and I am designing the packaging. I am at the point where I need to create a bar code / UPC label and I am a bit lost right now. I have looked online and found a plethora of resources but nothing is exactly clear, everybody trying to sell their system.
Has anybody been down this path? Any info and direction would be great. Right now I am leaning towards hooking up with GS1 US BarCodes and eCom Home, home of the U.P.C. bar code
but like i said, this is my first time so before I jump in head first I thought somebody might already have been down this path.
Has anybody been down this path? Any info and direction would be great. Right now I am leaning towards hooking up with GS1 US BarCodes and eCom Home, home of the U.P.C. bar code
but like i said, this is my first time so before I jump in head first I thought somebody might already have been down this path.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
