The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Unscripted in french

Anything related to matters of the mind

swald

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Oct 25, 2019
Lorraine / France
Hello,

Is there anyone here please who knows good books on entrepreneurship in French? Maybe also a date on the translation of "Unscripted " into French? :)
I have needed to learn so much since I read about entrepreneurship. I feel so far away from mindset.

Best regards. Sébastien.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

francevalue

The Apostle
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Oct 29, 2019
(̶S̶t̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶)̶ France
Hello,

Is there anyone here please who knows good books on entrepreneurship in French? Maybe also a date on the translation of "Unscripted " into French? :)
I have needed to learn so much since I read about entrepreneurship. I feel so far away from mindset.

Best regards. Sébastien.

Salut! L'autoroute du millionaire est en Français si vous ne l'avez pas déjà lu.

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
One day I decided to read books in English instead of waiting of some translation in Dutch (my first language).

A new world opened.

Same but with Italian.

The biggest benefit of reading books in English is that I've learned the language well (I also write in it everyday which helps a lot). A good knowledge of English opens up a whole new world of information to you, from books, to podcasts, to courses, videos, and just about everything else.

I follow some Italian resources from time to time, and while a lot of them are great, the sheer number of English content out there makes them feel almost insignificant.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Reading is an excellent way to learn English. My high school French teacher gave his classes small texts to read, and used those texts to teach us correct pronunciation. We had to read aloud.

English is the international language of business. Fortunately much business is conducted without face to face speaking, but if you learn English, whatever your native tongue, please learn to speak slowly.

Most languages use many more words than English does to express the same idea, with the result being that in many languages people speak quickly. Having learned English, if they continue to speak fast, they will find that they are not well understood by the English speaker to whom they are speaking.

Bon chance,
Walter

Tullygetsfree

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 29, 2019
Italy
Same but with Italian.

The biggest benefit of reading books in English is that I've learned the language well (I also write in it everyday which helps a lot). A good knowledge of English opens up a whole new world of information to you, from books, to podcasts, to courses, videos, and just about everything else.

I follow some Italian resources from time to time, and while a lot of them are great, the sheer number of English content out there makes them feel almost insignificant.

I’m reading unscripted in English right now, but it’s too complicated for me - basically because I lack business/marketing basic knowledge. I would love to access to the Italian resources you’re talking about, if you don’t mind sharing!

guy93777

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jun 5, 2019
Hello,

Best regards. Sébastien.

you should at least read this :

in France, this is not a good idea to launch a business because France is a communist country masquering as a capitalist one

think very well on your project

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.