The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Unleashing the fire

Digitalicious

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 24, 2018
Europe
Hi everyone,

I am Will, 31yo, from Europe.

To explain the meaning of this fiery title I need to get into some childhood details.

My father put baby-me in front of a computer a long time ago, at an age I can't remember. My floppies were labeled with drawings, not words.
I was coding at 8, and got my first modem in 1996 at 10. This opened up a new world for me.
Even at this age I knew I was going to make an impact.
Almost all child by default have the entrepreneurial mindset. I had too. At 15 I was earning about 100 USD a month in ad revenues from a blogging platform I had written. I was also running a website hosting service with other smaller things.

Then growing up I dove into the depth of the matrix.

I did what everyone does :
* got a useless (because I already knew the thing) degree in computer science
* took a shitty job making others rich
* then because of the unhappiness due to my job, and still in the matrix mindset, got an MBA

Fastforward today, just finished the books and I can now once again feel this entrepreneurial fire in me. Thank you so much MJ for that.

Next steps :
* Grow the fire
* Find a product/service the world wants and set it on fire too :)

Again, thank you so much MJ !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
To tag someone type @ space and then start their name.
@MJ DeMarco

Hi everyone,

I am Will, 31yo, from Europe.

To explain the meaning of this fiery title I need to get into some childhood details.

My father put baby-me in front of a computer a long time ago, at an age I can't remember. My floppies were labeled with drawings, not words.
I was coding at 8, and got my first modem in 1996 at 10. This opened up a new world for me.
Even at this age I knew I was going to make an impact.
Almost all child by default have the entrepreneurial mindset. I had too. At 15 I was earning about 100 USD a month in ad revenues from a blogging platform I had written. I was also running a website hosting service with other smaller things.

Then growing up I dove into the depth of the matrix.

I did what everyone does :
* got a useless (because I already knew the thing) degree in computer science
* took a shitty job making others rich
* then because of the unhappiness due to my job, and still in the matrix mindset, got an MBA

Fastforward today, just finished the books and I can now once again feel this entrepreneurial fire in me. Thank you so much MJ for that.

Next steps :
* Grow the fire
* Find a product/service the world wants and set it on fire too :)

Again, thank you so much MJ !

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...