The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Unique Private Opportunity

rayudu

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 23, 2008
Upstate NY - 1.5 hrs north of NYC
Hi Everyone,

I just finished MJ's book. It was a nice read. I noticed he had a contrarian view of MLM to Kiyosaki and Trump. Its all good - I like reading different perspectives.

Recently, I came across a unique opportunity. It is in the beta phase but is currently accepting members. I have the view that this has the potential to be bigger than Facebook. It makes use of an already profitable business model which it improves upon.

The reason I posted in this section, is that you should be computer literate to participate in this. The potential for great rewards is definitely here. Right now, the company is focusing on the US market but it does have global aspirations and potential. The opportunity is open to anyone in the world.

If you would like to hear more, please just PM me. I can send you more details.

:smx2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rayudu

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 23, 2008
Hi Lighthouse,

This is a private opp - as such, I would be able to give the info to interested parties.
Also, it involves giving out my referral link- I am not sure how this site feels about posting my link
for public view. I thought I'd just avoid any unpleasant situations and just deal with interested
parties. Thanks.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Either way your advertising, so your best bet is to take a non-self fulfilling approach to your post and just post it. I cant see anything that is "going to be bigger than facebook" not be public.

rayudu

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 23, 2008
OK, all. As per Lighthouse's request, I shall post my following message here about the opportunity.

I have come across a nice discovery that I'd like to
share with you all. It was passed on to me by one of
my online contacts. This opportunity is known as "The
Customer Advantage".

If you are familiar with Groupon then you know how this
concept can work. They pair up e-mail lists with businesses
wanting to advertise specials. The response has been
phenomenal. They recently had a buying offer from Google
for 6 billion dollars...which they refused!!! Currently,
they are the fastest-growing and most successful business
to date with over 40 million members within the shortest
span of time.

The Customer Advantage will be even bigger because they
reward the member base financially for being involved.
This is Groupon done right. Instead of splitting profits
only between them self and the business...they reward ALL
parties involved- the customer included.

This will grow explosively once people start to understand
what is here.

Take a bit of time to understand the concept...

-No cost to join
-Save 50+% on products & services you already use in your
area
-Opportunity to earn a residual income by simply referring
others
-Businesses can join with zero risk, no upfront cost, & with
guaranteed results
-Business can also enroll their customers & earn residual
income on their purchases at other TCA businesses
-Concept is based on a proven business model that has broken
every record in history. Plus, TCA has added referral marketing
so that everyone wins

Now that you have an understanding of how TCA will work, let me
tell you a little bit about the man behind the idea and his vision
for the future:

-Founder/CEO John Milanoski made his first million dollars when he
was 24 years of age in the DotCom industry
-John was the top earner in a previous MLM, and was the author of a
cassette tape (remember those?) that sold 2.5 million copies
-John is married to his high-school sweetheart, has 5 children & is
a devoted family man
-John & TCA are located in the greater Seattle area
-There are no plans for taking TCA public, unless all the affiliates
& members were completely protected, retaining the same comp plan,
and there was overwhelmin consensus to do so
-As TCA grows they will be expanding across the globe
-Due to the fact that there is no cost, or membership fee, and there
is no shipping of product, TCA has not at this point felt the need to
retain a specialized MLM attorney
-At this point TCA is self-funded, although investor funds may be
entertained in the future
-The growth of TCA has been greater than Groupon, who as you know turned
down a $6B offer from Google

There are additional videos and materials that will clarify any questions
that you may have on the site.

Should you still need additional information or answers to questions
that have not been covered, you can feel free to PM me. I hope after
you go through all of the information that you will be able to see the
monstrous potential for success with The Customer Advantage. Take care.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhatamanJackson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Mar 6, 2011
Denver
Network Marketing / MLM Is Prohibited

Although your interpretation of the forum rules are contrarian to everyone else's, posting your own links and touting your MLM is not allowed.....for clearer clarification.

A

Anon3587x

lol bigger than Facebook eh?

This is similar to a salesman trying to sell a diamond, when it's really a rock.

In the senior community these plots work.

But on a entrepreneur forum, I imagine everybody who reads this thread is going to just roll their eyes.

WhatamanJackson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Mar 6, 2011
Denver
RollingEyes.gif
. . .lmao

Sparlin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 23, 2009
Wichita, Kansas
Hang on now guys. It's easy enough to criticize, but can you be constructive? If rayudu was a brand new member, there would be less leniency. However he's been around for a few years, so give him a chance to defend his position and then offer counter points as to why you disagree with the model. While it's true that a million people have ideas that fail, there is still the occasional 1 in a million who succeeds.

To me, it looks like the run of the mill MLM, hype your way to the top spot while enlisting (alienating) your friends and family. We know that MLM's don't work for the vast majority of people. The biggest problem is that there is no control and you are more or less a "passenger" in terms of Fastlane Philosophy. How is this any different?

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
This is what i thought... an MLM. I agree to take out the links here. But since this is a new one leave the post up.

All i really see if comparisons to groupon and the owners story.... this is the biggest red flas... just like the iphone killers and everyone trying to make a name for their product by using the iphones name... its a lame tactic. plus who cares about the owner, people are interested in how to make their own money which isnt really talked about. Curious as to what the OP has to say, but certainly remove those links.

rayudu

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 23, 2008
Hi everyone,

wow alot of grinches here. LOL. When I joined in January, the membership was 4000. As of now, in March, Membership has crossed 50,000. This is a higher rate of growth that Groupon had. Whereas the model is similar to Groupon, the membership also gets paid very well through commissions- which is absent from the groupon model. There are 2 videos on the site where you can hear the founder and his plans.

Initially, I eluded my contact as this was just some other scheme. But the more I looked into this- the more I saw that this model has merit. The membership goal for their first year (which will be at the end of this year) is to have 10 million members. This is a win-win-win model for everyone involved. The business gets effective, targeted advertising generating loyal customers. The customers get a 50% discount on the the price of the service or product. In addition, if you share with others- you can generate a significant commission.

It is a FREE opp- so for those of you with good contacts or marketing skills, this may interest you. As for me, I see very good potential in this opportunity. Membership is growing very very fast. You can choose to hop in or remain a spectator.

rayudu

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 23, 2008
Sparlin,

I appreciated your post. In answer to this question- as to "How is this different from any other MLM"-

1) It is based on a proven revenue model (Groupon, DealOn, Living Social) - and is improved upon by adding a very significant commissions structure.

2) You are not locked into a specific line of products or services - the whole world will be our market, and every product or service can be promoted by businesses.

3) It is a FREE opportunity - you have nothing to lose

Take a listen to the videos on the site, Sparlin. Please engage with any other questions. Thanks.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Runum - no I am not- I am a member. I joined in January- this opportunity is in beta-launch and is expected to go live later this month.

Doesn't look good for you to be just a member and be trying to recruit other members here, whether you do it privately or publicly. That is not what we are all about here.

If you were the originator we would like to hear about the nuts and bolts of getting the business started and growing. We really have no interest in jumping on another person's MLM.

I wish you well.

Sparlin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 23, 2009
Wichita, Kansas
Alright, here are my questions for forum members.

Is this more of an MLM or is it a tiered Affiliate program? ( yes, there is a difference)

Do the highlighted definitions apply, making this something other than a MLM?

Wikipedia: MLM companies have been a frequent subject of criticism as well as the target of lawsuits. Criticism has focused on their similarity to illegal pyramid schemes, price-fixing of products, high initial start-up costs, emphasis on recruitment of lower-tiered salespeople over actual sales, encouraging if not requiring salespeople to purchase and use the company's products, potential exploitation of personal relationships which are used as new sales and recruiting targets, complex and sometimes exaggerated compensation schemes, and cult-like techniques which some groups use to enhance their members' enthusiasm and devotion. Not all MLM companies operate the same way, and MLM groups have persistently denied that their techniques are anything but legitimate business practices.

How many Fastlane principles does it violate? I can think of two instantly.

Even if it's not fastlane by nature, can it be used to generate income for fastlane ventures?

I'm not defending, promoting, or disparaging this company. My purpose is to stimulate conversation so that new people reading threads like this will see the reasoning behind answers, rather than we just shoot down ideas.

I also know this has been discussed in other threads so please don't posts them.

rayudu

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 23, 2008
Hi sparlin,

According to JM's CENTS -

-This is a definite need by both businesses to promote, and customers to try something new at a bargain price
-The entry is still quite high as there are only several major players in this type of business
-You have total control of this business- you can either just share with your friends thru word of mouth - or not do anything at all and just enjoy the promotional prices offered by businesses for their products and services
-Scale does exist with this business as the number of people you share this with will greatly increase your monthly commissions
-Finally, Time - for some initial grass roots work (you can either engage thru casual or professional marketing)- this is essentially a hassle-free maintenance opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator:

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
I like the "Feature Your Business" video. Not necessarily the presentation of it, but the *idea* of having a 1.5 minute video for potential customers (businesses) to watch that tells them the benefits of joining and having some sales copy below the video to persuade them to act / join for free. That was the best takeaway for me. Thanks rayudu.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
-The entry is still quite high as there are only several major players in this type of business

sorry, but the entry barrier is non-existent... anybody can join and start selling? there is no entry barrier at all...

OK, you are correct about the entry point, IF YOU ARE THE OWNER/FOUNDER of the company... if you are the pharaoh building the pyramid.

But the resellers like you have no entry barrier, I simply click there and start "selling" on their behalf.

rayudu

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 23, 2008
andviv- we are not selling ANYTHING. This is a membership opportunity - You can either join AS A BUSINESS or AS A MEMBER.

The business will get targeted advertising campaigns to customers residing in their local markets

A member will get offers from these businesses to try their product or service at a 50% discount.

Not just anyone has the capacity to get these offers from business or have businesses join their services because you need a significant memberbase to advertise to- as I stated, the designated target for the first year is 10 million members.

So based upon that, there are several big players now, and TCA will be among them soon.

rayudu

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 23, 2008
Hi everyone,

It appears that most of you still do not understand the concept as perhaps I have not explained it properly. It would help if you look a look at the videos posted on the site.

The members are not required to sell anything at all - this is a new method of effective advertising FOR BUSINESSES. All that the members have to do is benefit from the offers given to them by TCA. If one chooses, he could simply tell others simply by word of mouth.

So for example, lets say a restaurant in my area is looking to get more customers. They hear about the Customer Advantage. They then partner with TCA. TCA and the restaurant will work up a deal to offer to potential customers. The deal will be AT LEAST 50% OFF the regular pricing. As a TCA member residing near this restaurant, I will be given this offer FOR FREE. I can go ahead and choose to try out this restaurant or not - THERE IS NO OBLIGATION. Should I try out the restaurant, the person who referred me to TCA will get a commission on my dining experience (which I am getting at a discount of 50% off)

It is a win-win-win for everyone involved.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
-Founder/CEO John Milanoski made his first million dollars when he
was 24 years of age in the DotCom industry
-John was the top earner in a previous MLM, and was the author of a
cassette tape (remember those?) that sold 2.5 million copies

Is there any doubt WHO is the Fastlane Driver in this venture? And who is picking up the hitchhikers? Guys, if you have your Fastlane goggles on, who can see right through this. Who will make millions? And who will make thousands?

That said, I'm not impugning the company or the "opportunity" ... but this thread is a prime exemplification of how exponential wealth is created ... and yes, it has nothing to do with "joining" this company but creating it. And who knows, maybe this model will be of benefit to some Fastlaners.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
wtf.jpg

...the hell's goin on around here lol

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.