The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ultimate Slowlane Sidewalkers . . .

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007

Adam_C

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Feb 2, 2008
uk
"We save $240 a year."

How much does it cost to buy the detergent, water and electricity use for both washing and drying a year?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
"We save $240 a year."How much does it cost to buy the detergent, water and electricity use for both washing and drying a year?
^^This is what I thought too!

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Wow. I dont know about slowlane. That's WAY beyond slowlane.

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
Wow. I dont know about slowlane. That's WAY beyond slowlane.

You know what, you're right! I meant to type Sidewalkers not Slowlaners... The title should read "Ultimate Sidewalkers". Good catch! Wish I could change the title.

Robre

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jan 29, 2011
Winnipeg
You know what, you're right! I meant to type Sidewalkers not Slowlaners... The title should read "Ultimate Sidewalkers". Good catch! Wish I could change the title.

We need a new category for them... Maybe upstream swimmers? lol

InMotion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Mar 18, 2011
This makes me a little nauseous lol. If I did this I would save $240 a year so I could buy myself a real nice rope :smx6: It's amazing how many people get into the fixed income frame of mind and don’t see any other way to get more money than to save-save-save. Granted I understand they don’t see a way out, and I understand the importance of living below ones means, but I don’t suppose anyone in this mindset ever thinks to get out and provide more value and earn more? Its mind boggling. Nice find though.

D

DeletedUser394

Somebody took a visit to the weird side of youtube..

haha, hey if it works for them... nah, I can't think of anything. Some people eh :S

Rickson9

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Sep 4, 2010
Canada
I know a fastlane multi millionaire that avoids paying for a towel service at his gym because he says he can save money by using the free paper towels in the washroom instead. You don't need to be slowlane to be cheap.

HsrJames

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 29, 2009
Akron, Ohio
I know a fastlane multi millionaire that avoids paying for a towel service at his gym because he says he can save money by using the free paper towels in the washroom instead. You don't need to be slowlane to be cheap.

I can understand that actually; I don't like to pay Men's Room Attendants a couple bucks in tips each time you use their bathroom. I can wash my hands and dry them without some guy staring at me. It might be a luxury for some, or a nuisance for others.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA

Done. I kept "slowlane", tho, 'cause folks who haven't read the book might understand "slowlane" better.

-Russ H.

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

That's probably because some Fastlaners easily recognize an extortive policy by a business in effort to squeeze-out more revenue from their clients. I probably wouldn't pay either unless I was taking a shower.

Autonomust

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
May 27, 2011
Northeast PA
I can see what they're trying to do, but thats too much for me. Instead of saving money and not doing anything with it they should take that money and use it to fund something that will actually make them more money.

awesom-o

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Aug 10, 2011
United Kingdom
wow a $240 per year saving :smx4: Amazing how some chose to live their lives

Of course there's a decent Fastlane opportunity with the whole 'coupon clipping' culture.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.