- Joined
- Jun 20, 2011
- Messages
- 99
Rep Bank
$270
$270
User Power: 20%
Anyone use it, or have used it recently? I just bought it yesterday after hearing a few good things about it on this forum and how Market Samurai is about to be completely obsolete. I bought it, and when I enter my adwords credentials it says:
That does not make any sense. At all. When I search a keyword it sits Idle and then times out. I read this on their website:
So I made a new adwords account just like they say, and it still wont work.
Logged in [logging in] false.
That does not make any sense. At all. When I search a keyword it sits Idle and then times out. I read this on their website:
I entered my Adwords details, it doesn't scrape any new keywords and goes to IDLE or Time-out.
What's wrong?
You MUST use a new Adwords account with no previous/currently running PPC campaigns in it. Please create a New account if this is not the case.
So I made a new adwords account just like they say, and it still wont work.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
