Hi All,
Dan from the UK. I've read the TMFL and unscripted , and reached the point of No return! AsI started to get older and smell the coffee,I realised the 'plan' is not given to you.
Initially I had lot of ideas, and it was a lack of knowing how to execute that I think stopped me (unfortunately my degree didn't teach Act, Assess, Adjust ) < BTW NOT a good excuse. After another epiphany I also realised my (one of) problem was not just having the courage to execute, but a lack of accountability and a community of people that believe it's normal to want to dedicate your life to solving problems, making money, and not looking back when you're older wishing you could have (Insert hope, dream, goal), or simply worked made enough money to take care of your parents as they get old .
Fastlane forum & MJ. Thank you for all current, and future help.
P.s I want don't want to be an action faker, and focus on only on my needs. If you sense either, feel free to call me out.
Solve problems (needs). Provide excess value. Get paid . Simple (but not easy) right ?
Dan from the UK. I've read the TMFL and unscripted , and reached the point of No return! AsI started to get older and smell the coffee,I realised the 'plan' is not given to you.
Initially I had lot of ideas, and it was a lack of knowing how to execute that I think stopped me (unfortunately my degree didn't teach Act, Assess, Adjust ) < BTW NOT a good excuse. After another epiphany I also realised my (one of) problem was not just having the courage to execute, but a lack of accountability and a community of people that believe it's normal to want to dedicate your life to solving problems, making money, and not looking back when you're older wishing you could have (Insert hope, dream, goal), or simply worked made enough money to take care of your parents as they get old .
Fastlane forum & MJ. Thank you for all current, and future help.
P.s I want don't want to be an action faker, and focus on only on my needs. If you sense either, feel free to call me out.
Solve problems (needs). Provide excess value. Get paid . Simple (but not easy) right ?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
