The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

UK Dreamer finds Forum

Beatingtheodds

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Oct 24, 2017
England
Hi All,

Dan from the UK. I've read the TMFL and unscripted , and reached the point of No return! AsI started to get older and smell the coffee,I realised the 'plan' is not given to you.

Initially I had lot of ideas, and it was a lack of knowing how to execute that I think stopped me (unfortunately my degree didn't teach Act, Assess, Adjust ) < BTW NOT a good excuse. After another epiphany I also realised my (one of) problem was not just having the courage to execute, but a lack of accountability and a community of people that believe it's normal to want to dedicate your life to solving problems, making money, and not looking back when you're older wishing you could have (Insert hope, dream, goal), or simply worked made enough money to take care of your parents as they get old .

Fastlane forum & MJ. Thank you for all current, and future help. :thumbsup:

P.s I want don't want to be an action faker, and focus on only on my needs. If you sense either, feel free to call me out.

Solve problems (needs). Provide excess value. Get paid . Simple (but not easy) right ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...