The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO UK Dreamer finds Forum

Beatingtheodds

Contributor
Oct 24, 2017
England
Hi All,

Dan from the UK. I've read the TMFL and unscripted , and reached the point of No return! AsI started to get older and smell the coffee,I realised the 'plan' is not given to you.

Initially I had lot of ideas, and it was a lack of knowing how to execute that I think stopped me (unfortunately my degree didn't teach Act, Assess, Adjust ) < BTW NOT a good excuse. After another epiphany I also realised my (one of) problem was not just having the courage to execute, but a lack of accountability and a community of people that believe it's normal to want to dedicate your life to solving problems, making money, and not looking back when you're older wishing you could have (Insert hope, dream, goal), or simply worked made enough money to take care of your parents as they get old .

Fastlane forum & MJ. Thank you for all current, and future help. :thumbsup:

P.s I want don't want to be an action faker, and focus on only on my needs. If you sense either, feel free to call me out.

Solve problems (needs). Provide excess value. Get paid . Simple (but not easy) right ?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
I attended the live session, really loved it! It gives some useful and practical tips on how to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Three things: 1. Discord Chat is open. Click here for free access. 2. New YouTube Channel...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom