The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Udacity: Digital Marketing Nano Degree?

Marketing, social media, advertising

DST

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Nov 19, 2013
Norway
Anyone been through this? $1000 for the course.

I was kind of interested, but $1000 seems to be way too much for information I assume I can get much cheaper from other sources

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NewManRising

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
Could probably do better with a few books and a course on Udemy. The person selling this course probably did just this and is merely regurgitating it.

$1000 seems way too high.

jon.M

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jul 4, 2016
Sweden
I haven't tried out the marketing course, but I recently enrolled in another Udacity course I soon quit. Although the production value was high, the information you got was less in-depth than a FREE YouTube playlist on the same subject.

Personally, I don't care about how fancy your videos are and if you include famous YouTubers in the course to generate hype. Gaining useful insights in an as short amount of time possible is more important to me.

From watching the syllabus of the marketing nanodegree, I bet you'll get a way better education by reading threads here on TFF and books by the greats in whatever area you're looking to get into.

DST

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Nov 19, 2013
Norway
Could probably do better with a few books and a course on Udemy. The person selling this course probably did just this and is merely regurgitating it.

$1000 seems way too high.
Udacity is a pretty respectable online school that gives you some credentials (a nano degree in whatever subject) upon completion. This is really great for a job hunt as it often lowers perceived risk for an employer of hiring someone etc. But as an entrepreneur I don't really care about the credentials.

I haven't tried out the marketing course, but I recently enrolled in another Udacity course I soon quit. Although the production value was high, the information you got was less in-depth than a FREE YouTube playlist on the same subject.

What degree out of curiosity? Kind of what I assumed. Its great to have a structure, some online help, tutoring and all but it doesn't seem to be that scarce/in depth information for that money

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.