• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Udacity: Digital Marketing Nano Degree?

Discussion in 'Education, Learning, Books' started by DST, Aug 31, 2018.

1. DST

DST Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $498
    Anyone been through this? $1000 for the course.

I was kind of interested, but $1000 seems to be way too much for information I assume I can get much cheaper from other sources

2. NewManRising

NewManRising Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,172
    Could probably do better with a few books and a course on Udemy. The person selling this course probably did just this and is merely regurgitating it.

$1000 seems way too high.

Lex DeVille likes this.
  3. jon.M

jon.M Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $160
    I haven't tried out the marketing course, but I recently enrolled in another Udacity course I soon quit. Although the production value was high, the information you got was less in-depth than a FREE YouTube playlist on the same subject.

Personally, I don't care about how fancy your videos are and if you include famous YouTubers in the course to generate hype. Gaining useful insights in an as short amount of time possible is more important to me.

From watching the syllabus of the marketing nanodegree, I bet you'll get a way better education by reading threads here on TFF and books by the greats in whatever area you're looking to get into.

DST and Lex DeVille like this.
  4. DST

DST Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $498
    Udacity is a pretty respectable online school that gives you some credentials (a nano degree in whatever subject) upon completion. This is really great for a job hunt as it often lowers perceived risk for an employer of hiring someone etc. But as an entrepreneur I don't really care about the credentials.

What degree out of curiosity? Kind of what I assumed. Its great to have a structure, some online help, tutoring and all but it doesn't seem to be that scarce/in depth information for that money