What's new

Two down, one to go...... (an introduction)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Felix II

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
114
Rep Bank
$365
User Power: 68%
Hello, Future Millionaires.

Been lurking on and off for a while and am now starting to commit to action so I thought I'd register.

I'm currently an electrical engineer and I develop medical devices for two companies (technically I am "self-employed"...but not really.)

This is just a means to an end. A "gig", if you will.

I'm somewhat experienced at taking an idea for a product and then designing, developing, and producing the product. This is the asset I offer to this forum (as in I'm always happy to give technical or other advice related to product development/engineering.)


I've had the overwhelming drive to run my own ship and make my own millions since I was a kid. I've now reached a stage where I can begin working on my own projects and developing my money machines.

I'm currently working on the development of a electromechanical system for use in the movie-making industry. My goal is to use this product to make at least 6 figures (quickly, between me and my partner) in order to launch other ideas. (Actually I think 7 figures is entirely realistic.)

I'm not sold on any idea or area (I'd be as happy running a chain of lemonade stands as I would starting the next Apple.) Although I have yet to really do anything (besides get my ducks in a row), I'd best describe myself as an entrepreneur rather than anything else.

My current endeavors are:
1. Complete the projects I am doing for the man (the two companies I am developing for right now.) Hopefully I am on my own by the time the products go to market.

2. Complete development on my own (with my partner) product and begin selling to raise capital for other ideas.

3. Researching the requirements/suppliers/codes/etc... for opening my own commercial kitchen for a business idea.

Anyway, enough rambling. Thanks for reading and I'll see you around!

P.S. about the title of my thread: I've had three goals I've wanted to achieve for as long as I can remember. I've achieved two, and now only have to make a few million to achieve the last and die a happy man.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hsiev opvsu, jux muph apvom zua jewi e qsuvuvzqi? E qsuvuvzqi xomm neli ov tu nadj ietois vu evvsedv deqovem/opwitvust.
 
Vjeplt, QjyNK.

Xi esi ecuav (op e xiil us tu) vu jewi e suahj nudl-aq vu qsuwi uas dupdiqv. Updi dunqmivi ov xomm ci e tonqmi epf raodl nevvis vu jewi e qumotjif cive us iwip e qsufadvoup siefz fiwodi.

Xi esi puv muuloph gus opwitvust us deqovem (qis ti.) Gusvapevimz, puv duapvoph uas voni (xjodj O gohasi xuamf ci uwis $100,000 og xi josif qiuqmi vu fiwimuq vjot), fiwimuqnipv dutvt esi huoph vu duni op ev mitt vjep $20,000.

Egvis uas catopitt epf neslivoph qmep ot tiv (tu xi dep cihop ehhsittowimz timmoph vu datvunist), xi qmep vu eqqsuedj uas dunqivovust epf evvinqv vu timm vjin uas fiwodi uav sohjv. Moli O teof, O/xi esi egvis raodl nupiz vu gapf vji japfsif-nommoup fummes ofiet O/xi jewi.

Op siemovz, uas qsufadv ot huoph vu ci tu ges ejief ug vji dunqivovoup vjev xi duamf ietomz veli vji nesliv xi esi eonoph gus. Cav cideati vji monovif podji, O katv dep'v tii neloph e japfsif-nommoup fummes dunqepz uav ug vjot (op gedv, O'f ci tasqsotif vu jov $2 nommoup e zies op temit xovjuav gasvjis qsufadv fiwimuqnipv.)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom