Hello all,
How many of you are currently promoting or marketing on Twitter?
And what exactly do you do? ex. direct customer service, marketing, just to have social 2.0 presence, etc.
How has your results been so far with Twitter?
I ask these questions because 1) people should discuss new opportunities to improve business via web 2.0 and 2) because I am in the business of providing custom Twitter backgrounds to those businesses/companies. I don't want this post to be spam, so just PM if you need more information. :chatter: Also, read my personal entrepreneur path updates below..
Thanks,
James F.
As a few of you know, about 4.5 months ago (back in February) I posted for the first time about my situation. I was laid off from my job and had savings to give me roughly a 5 month window to create a venture to bring in $1200/month or find a job. $1200 is enough to cover rent, food, gas, and bills.
Well, I didn't make that goal. I created two ecommerce site(both dropship) and brought in about $600/month. I have about 3 weeks left before I am back on the job market. However, after I created the first two ecommerce sites, one week ago, I finished and launched a third venture. This venture is in the Twitter industry and a site that's growing by 10% everyday. So wish me luck!
If anybody is interested in details, I'd be more than happy to answer questions..
How many of you are currently promoting or marketing on Twitter?
And what exactly do you do? ex. direct customer service, marketing, just to have social 2.0 presence, etc.
How has your results been so far with Twitter?
I ask these questions because 1) people should discuss new opportunities to improve business via web 2.0 and 2) because I am in the business of providing custom Twitter backgrounds to those businesses/companies. I don't want this post to be spam, so just PM if you need more information. :chatter: Also, read my personal entrepreneur path updates below..
Thanks,
James F.
As a few of you know, about 4.5 months ago (back in February) I posted for the first time about my situation. I was laid off from my job and had savings to give me roughly a 5 month window to create a venture to bring in $1200/month or find a job. $1200 is enough to cover rent, food, gas, and bills.
Well, I didn't make that goal. I created two ecommerce site(both dropship) and brought in about $600/month. I have about 3 weeks left before I am back on the job market. However, after I created the first two ecommerce sites, one week ago, I finished and launched a third venture. This venture is in the Twitter industry and a site that's growing by 10% everyday. So wish me luck!
If anybody is interested in details, I'd be more than happy to answer questions..
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
