- Joined
- Jan 30, 2008
- Messages
- 620
Rep Bank
$965
$965
User Power: 17%
Hi everyone,
Not a big time poster here, but a long time lurker, so....
/wave
"Hi, My name is Christopher."
Anyway, I've recently fell into a life insurance claim and got about 15 grand extra to invest. Funny thing happened though, my mind started going blank on ideas. When I had less money, I had all kinds of ideas but now I have none. I think it may be the fear of failure that is causing me to 'freeze' up, but that is something I am working on. Self awareness is a good first step I say.
Ok, on to the point of my post. I want to play a game. If you had 15,000 dollars thrown into your lap, how would you turn that into 100,000 or more OR establish a significant positive cashflow? There are no limits, except by one's own mind. You can be silly or serious, I'm just curious on what many of the brilliant minds here would say and maybe this will help to inspire and get my own creative juices flowing.
Have fun!
Not a big time poster here, but a long time lurker, so....
/wave
"Hi, My name is Christopher."
Anyway, I've recently fell into a life insurance claim and got about 15 grand extra to invest. Funny thing happened though, my mind started going blank on ideas. When I had less money, I had all kinds of ideas but now I have none. I think it may be the fear of failure that is causing me to 'freeze' up, but that is something I am working on. Self awareness is a good first step I say.
Ok, on to the point of my post. I want to play a game. If you had 15,000 dollars thrown into your lap, how would you turn that into 100,000 or more OR establish a significant positive cashflow? There are no limits, except by one's own mind. You can be silly or serious, I'm just curious on what many of the brilliant minds here would say and maybe this will help to inspire and get my own creative juices flowing.
Have fun!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
