Hey there!
I hope this is the right subforum, sorry if not
So this is not about building a regular business, it's about one time flying out of colombia and to germany.
Do you guys happen to know of a good product to buy here in colombia and resell in germany?
I'll take 10 packs marlboro cigarettes with me and have them sold at my fathers store, since they cost 1,50 euro here instead of 6 euro in germany. Only 10 packs allowed by toll though.
So I was wondering if there might be a more expensive product with a similarly beautiful profit that I could take along
Cocaine jokes are appreciated but I'll have to inform you that I'm not into smuggling drugs in my anus 😀
Best!
I hope this is the right subforum, sorry if not
So this is not about building a regular business, it's about one time flying out of colombia and to germany.
Do you guys happen to know of a good product to buy here in colombia and resell in germany?
I'll take 10 packs marlboro cigarettes with me and have them sold at my fathers store, since they cost 1,50 euro here instead of 6 euro in germany. Only 10 packs allowed by toll though.
So I was wondering if there might be a more expensive product with a similarly beautiful profit that I could take along
Cocaine jokes are appreciated but I'll have to inform you that I'm not into smuggling drugs in my anus 😀
Best!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
