Hey guys,
I have a question for you that is a bit controversial.
There is a popular company (millions of dollars in revenue, hundreds of thousands of hits on there website every month) that has failed to buy up all the relevant domain names for their trademarked business name.
Why would a company not buy all of the relevant domain names?
It seems to me the obvious play would be to buy up all the domain names, post porn on the sites and ask for a high price to sell the domains back to that company... Yes I realize I will burn in hell for suggesting such a thing, but that's the reality isn't it? Is there anything I'm missing?
What are your thoughts on this? Is this a :eusa_naughty:
I have a question for you that is a bit controversial.
There is a popular company (millions of dollars in revenue, hundreds of thousands of hits on there website every month) that has failed to buy up all the relevant domain names for their trademarked business name.
Why would a company not buy all of the relevant domain names?
It seems to me the obvious play would be to buy up all the domain names, post porn on the sites and ask for a high price to sell the domains back to that company... Yes I realize I will burn in hell for suggesting such a thing, but that's the reality isn't it? Is there anything I'm missing?
What are your thoughts on this? Is this a :eusa_naughty:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
