The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Topics for 2021 Summit

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
At the risk of over reaching I thought it would be interesting to start a thread on topics we'd like to see addressed at the 2021 Summit. It's not fair that MJ carry the burden of organizing the speakers and topics all on his shoulders. We're in this together, so let's take some responsibility as well.

I propose we treat this as a BRAIN STORMING session of sorts. We should end up with many more suggested topics than can possibly fit within the summit time frame. There should also be absolutely NO expectation that any topic suggested will be included.

Unlike a true brain storming session, where we'd just vomit topics, I recommend we include some amplifying information such as why you're suggesting a topic and what you'd like to learn from it.

MJ - this is also my public commitment to assist you however I can with the next summit.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019
I want @Chitown to talk about anything. His energy alone inspires me

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

Mutant

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Jan 8, 2018
London
Ok, so slightly alternative idea here. During one slot (or a shorter slot if we don't want to take any time away from full speakers) we have a sort of quick fire round / victory parade.

We get a short line of X number of people at the side of the stage with one handheld mic they can quickly swap between them. First one goes up. They get 5 MINUTES MAX (or 3, or 2, or whatever) to share their business/mindset/health victory SINCE THE LAST SUMMIT and what KEY PIECE OF ADVICE they implemented to achieve it. Brief applause whilst they hand the mic to the second person in line & GTFOff stage. Repeat.

Could be a fun way to end a day. Celebrates the community (especially if we all got our key pieces of advice from other fastlaners :rofl: ), shares good ideas, introduces more people to the whole summit (& catches us up on others), AND means those whose have bravely challenged themselves to get out of their comfort zone next year & stand in front of that many people & talk into a microphone have NO EXCUSE not to still do so if they volunteer for a full talk but don't get picked for it.

I mean sure, they'd still need to have a fastlane victory between now & then to talk about, but who's not gonna do that?! :devil:

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Ok, so slightly alternative idea here. During one slot (or a shorter slot if we don't want to take any time away from full speakers) we have a sort of quick fire round / victory parade.
This is a cool idea!

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
I want @Chitown to talk about anything. His energy alone inspires me
LOL!!! You're too kind. Thank you. Believe it or not I do have my quiet moments.:smile2: I get pumped up when I'm around people who want to get things done and who like helping other people to get things done. There is something infectious about being around people who have the same goals and aspirations and who are already successful in what they do.

That's the kind of energy that vibrates around this Forum and the Summits.:smile2:

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
If we have a Summit in 2020, I'd sure like to hear how some of our more established leaders navigated the C0VlD-19 impacts. I have no doubt there will be important lessons learned there.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.