The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MEETUPS Topics for 2021 Summit

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
At the risk of over reaching I thought it would be interesting to start a thread on topics we'd like to see addressed at the 2021 Summit. It's not fair that MJ carry the burden of organizing the speakers and topics all on his shoulders. We're in this together, so let's take some responsibility as well.

I propose we treat this as a BRAIN STORMING session of sorts. We should end up with many more suggested topics than can possibly fit within the summit time frame. There should also be absolutely NO expectation that any topic suggested will be included.

Unlike a true brain storming session, where we'd just vomit topics, I recommend we include some amplifying information such as why you're suggesting a topic and what you'd like to learn from it.

MJ - this is also my public commitment to assist you however I can with the next summit.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jun 25, 2019
I want @Chitown to talk about anything. His energy alone inspires me

WillHurtDontCare

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2017
USA

Mutant

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 8, 2018
London
Ok, so slightly alternative idea here. During one slot (or a shorter slot if we don't want to take any time away from full speakers) we have a sort of quick fire round / victory parade.

We get a short line of X number of people at the side of the stage with one handheld mic they can quickly swap between them. First one goes up. They get 5 MINUTES MAX (or 3, or 2, or whatever) to share their business/mindset/health victory SINCE THE LAST SUMMIT and what KEY PIECE OF ADVICE they implemented to achieve it. Brief applause whilst they hand the mic to the second person in line & GTFOff stage. Repeat.

Could be a fun way to end a day. Celebrates the community (especially if we all got our key pieces of advice from other fastlaners :rofl: ), shares good ideas, introduces more people to the whole summit (& catches us up on others), AND means those whose have bravely challenged themselves to get out of their comfort zone next year & stand in front of that many people & talk into a microphone have NO EXCUSE not to still do so if they volunteer for a full talk but don't get picked for it.

I mean sure, they'd still need to have a fastlane victory between now & then to talk about, but who's not gonna do that?! :devil:

Chitown

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
I want @Chitown to talk about anything. His energy alone inspires me
LOL!!! You're too kind. Thank you. Believe it or not I do have my quiet moments.:smile2: I get pumped up when I'm around people who want to get things done and who like helping other people to get things done. There is something infectious about being around people who have the same goals and aspirations and who are already successful in what they do.

That's the kind of energy that vibrates around this Forum and the Summits.:smile2:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
TEOTWAWKI SALE!! The apocalypse is here and the end is near! Unstoppable viruses, corrupt...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock