The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Top 5 Favorite Cars

D

Deleted61970

Hello,

I would first like to start off with thanking everyone who participated in the poll as well as gave their opinions on my post Would you hire me? If anyone that’s reading this has not seen the post and would to contribute either through comments or pole participation, here is a link to the post: Would you hire me?.

This time, I would like to ask something more casual and a bit more fun. I am a very big car enthusiast and was wondering what peoples preferences for cars are like on this forum. I ask that you give your top 5 favourite cars and maybe even comment on why they are your top favourite. As always I'll also present my own top 5 and give reasons for why I chose them.

TOP 5:

1. Lamborghini Aventador LP740-4 S (I love the angular design and scissor doors, 4 wheel drive and 4 wheel steering is a big yes for me, the roar of the naturally aspirated v12 is godly, I specifically like the way the exhaust design looks on this model)
  2. Koenigsegg Agera RS (I like the bullet shape of the car, speed is in the top 1%, engine sounds amazing, the interior is very unique and ascetically pleasing)
  3. McLaren 600LT (I prefer it over the 720s because it has a much more edge like design, carbon fibre options look amazing on it, the exhaust is right behind the spoiler and even shoots out flames, one of the best looking rear diffusers, the one car I think looks better in orange than the Aventador)
  4. Lamborghini Huracan Performante (One of the best track cars Lamborghini has ever made, got a sub 7 lap time on Nürburgring race track, sounds much better than the regular Huracan, double clutch gearbox makes it more smooth than the Aventador)
  5. Jaguar F-Type SVR ( Has a feature which uses more petrol to make the exhausts louder, 4 wheel drive and insane grip, 500+ hp supercharged v8 that sounds unearthly)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DURABLEOILCOM

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 25, 2012
1. Rolls-Royce Cullinan
2. Bently Bentayga Speed
3. Lamborghini Urus
4. MB AMG GLS 63 SUV
5. Lexus LX Inspirational Series

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Lamborghini Aventador SV
Lamborghini Diablo Roadster (99 version)
Saleen S7

That's really the only cars nowadays that spark my interest, 2 older ones from days past, 1 newer.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Mine right now are...
Mclaren 720s
Ford GT
Waiting for the Rivian

but I also absolutely love my Toyota 4Runner!

Guest921Y

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Apr 2, 2019
1. Mercedes S550....it may not be interesting but it’s just so classy

2. The Ferrari from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off

3. Mercedes SLS AMG

Shirkahn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Oct 6, 2018
Connecticut
1) 1980 Porsche 911 SC 3.0 the car my mother got just before I was born because the bucket seats are super comfortable for pregnant woman. Also I grew up with this car and love it.

2) Ferrari Testa Rossa 1958 - Simply because it’s such an out there beautiful design and it makes a Statement

3) Chevrolet Corvette C1 1954 - understated and beautiful.

4) 1985 Audi Sport Quattro S1 - This is a small car with a powerhouse under the hood and one of the first Quattros on the market.

5) RUF Porsche CTR 3 - because it’s old school and modern. Everything in one package. This would be an amazing vehicle to have parked in my garage, must be in yellow.

Honorary mentions: Porsche 959, Ferraro F40, BMW E30, Mercedes 190E, where does it end....

Guest921Y

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Apr 2, 2019
1) 1980 Porsche 911 SC 3.0 the car my mother got just before I was born because the bucket seats are super comfortable for pregnant woman. Also I grew up with this car and love it.

2) Ferrari Testa Rossa 1958 - Simply because it’s such an out there beautiful design and it makes a Statement

3) Chevrolet Corvette C1 1954 - understated and beautiful.

4) 1985 Audi Sport Quattro S1 - This is a small car with a powerhouse under the hood and one of the first Quattros on the market.

5) RUF Porsche CTR 3 - because it’s old school and modern. Everything in one package. This would be an amazing vehicle to have parked in my garage, must be in yellow.

Honorary mentions: Porsche 959, Ferraro F40, BMW E30, Mercedes 190E, where does it end....

Love this list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
1) Pagani Huayra Roadster
2) Apollo Intensa Emozione
3) Himera-Q
4) Mclaren 600lt
5) Ferrari <---?---> : Not sure what's the model but it was shown in the background of a car exhibition video a couple years back. When the doors open up, the whole thing looks like a Gundam with spiky wings. I asked around and someone told me the model number but I forgot.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.