TheRanger
PARKED
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2014
- Messages
- 8
Rep Bank
$65
$65
There is an acronym (from Rich Dad Poor Dads: The 8 new rules of money by Robert Kiyosaki) called
F.O.C.U.S. = Follow One Course Until Successful
Its pretty much self explanatory. By building the gold mine and focusing only on the gold mine you can strike gold much faster than if you were also concerned with collecting copper at the same time as building your gold mine.
I have also had a conversation with my friend and entrepreneur who runs a car dealership and always has some business project or other he is doing and follows another business philosophy which is
DIVERSIFY.
he says that by doing a couple of different business projects within his field he can make sure he is getting consistent cash flow. When one business is in the off season it is no concern because his other business is in its peak season.
The more I research the more I believe in FOCUS. However the reality is that for someone like me starting from the sidewalk Diversify and hustling has its immediate short term merits and is beckoning to me....but at the same time I want to build my gold mine as fast as possible and I don't want the progress to be interrupted.
So what do you think?
F.O.C.U.S. = Follow One Course Until Successful
Its pretty much self explanatory. By building the gold mine and focusing only on the gold mine you can strike gold much faster than if you were also concerned with collecting copper at the same time as building your gold mine.
I have also had a conversation with my friend and entrepreneur who runs a car dealership and always has some business project or other he is doing and follows another business philosophy which is
DIVERSIFY.
he says that by doing a couple of different business projects within his field he can make sure he is getting consistent cash flow. When one business is in the off season it is no concern because his other business is in its peak season.
The more I research the more I believe in FOCUS. However the reality is that for someone like me starting from the sidewalk Diversify and hustling has its immediate short term merits and is beckoning to me....but at the same time I want to build my gold mine as fast as possible and I don't want the progress to be interrupted.
So what do you think?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
