How many times has a truly simple, elegant something made you say that?
Probably an invention that solved your everyday problems, or a meme that everyone is sharing?
For me, it's seeing a great brand name. *Sparks of envy.* (Un-?) fortunately I have the best job, discovering new business and consulting the owners for marketing. Naming comes naturally to these lucky geniuses! Fitburger, Shampooch, Jessicakes, ok these are all just blended words but they "stick."
And now it's my turn. My project's progress has been steady although slow. Naming is now the 1 thing.
Following Nick Kolenda's massive how-to, brainstorming and generating names, I was surprised how much hard work everyone does. Plenty of other resources and research showed me the teams who charge thousands probably sweat to earn their money. If it doesn't drive me mad I'll update soon.
Including how one of the first, easy blended words has surpassed all the "this consonant then this phoneme for that feeling" in every test on people smarter than me. (that's just about everyone btw; )
So I'm interested in opinions and experiences of this process, and times you thought "Why didn't I think of that?"
P.S. TNT #2 next week will probably have a poll depending on 1. interest and 2. my figuring out how!
Probably an invention that solved your everyday problems, or a meme that everyone is sharing?
For me, it's seeing a great brand name. *Sparks of envy.* (Un-?) fortunately I have the best job, discovering new business and consulting the owners for marketing. Naming comes naturally to these lucky geniuses! Fitburger, Shampooch, Jessicakes, ok these are all just blended words but they "stick."
And now it's my turn. My project's progress has been steady although slow. Naming is now the 1 thing.
Following Nick Kolenda's massive how-to, brainstorming and generating names, I was surprised how much hard work everyone does. Plenty of other resources and research showed me the teams who charge thousands probably sweat to earn their money. If it doesn't drive me mad I'll update soon.
Including how one of the first, easy blended words has surpassed all the "this consonant then this phoneme for that feeling" in every test on people smarter than me. (that's just about everyone btw; )
So I'm interested in opinions and experiences of this process, and times you thought "Why didn't I think of that?"
P.S. TNT #2 next week will probably have a poll depending on 1. interest and 2. my figuring out how!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
