The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tips for a 19 year old on internet business

Hamzaelk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 12, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm a 19 year old who is trying to start his first online business, it would mean a great deal to me if you gave me some tips that will spare time which is my most valuable asset since i'm almost broke.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hamzaelk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 12, 2018

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Sorry, I shouldn't have said that's what HE means.... that was what I meant..... maybe that's not what he means. I don't want to speak for someone else. :)

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Hi everyone, I'm a 19 year old who is trying to start his first online business, it would mean a great deal to me if you gave me some tips that will spare time which is my most valuable asset since i'm almost broke.
I put about the same effort into my responses as you did into your question. But, my time really is valuable.

harp1600

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
285%
May 12, 2018
United States
I would get a job and work on your business in the hours you are not working.
Imagine your life goal is to get the flowers on the other side of the lake. No one is gonna build the bridge to get the flowers for you, people will only tell you how to build a bridge. Same logic applies in the business world, MJ will tell you strategies for business, but hes not gonna tell you how to open, operate, and work your business. I would start off by buying The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted .

Hope I could help you,
Harper

DistressedDenim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 10, 2018
US

Watch every video by MJ DeMarco and make sure you understand every point he makes. Also read the GOLD posts and read both books.

Why do you want to start an internet business? What solution does your business solve?

Here’s how the process of your business should go:
1. Find a problem to solve
2. Once you find the problem, take the steps it takes to solve the problem

Those steps may or may not involve the internet. It depends on the problem you’re solving.

Don’t start with “I want to start an online business.” Start with “ I want to solve a problem!” Then go from there.

Hamzaelk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 12, 2018
Watch every video by MJ DeMarco and make sure you understand every point he makes. Also read the GOLD posts and read both books.

Why do you want to start an internet business? What solution does your business solve?

Here’s how the process of your business should go:
1. Find a problem to solve
2. Once you find the problem, take the steps it takes to solve the problem

Those steps may or may not involve the internet. It depends on the problem you’re solving.

Don’t start with “I want to start an online business.” Start with “ I want to solve a problem!” Then go from there.
Thank you for your valuable insights!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...