The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Tips for a 19 year old on internet business

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Hamzaelk

New Contributor
Jul 12, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm a 19 year old who is trying to start his first online business, it would mean a great deal to me if you gave me some tips that will spare time which is my most valuable asset since i'm almost broke.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Mike Partee

(Formerly UnrealCreative)
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2016
San Juan

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Sorry, I shouldn't have said that's what HE means.... that was what I meant..... maybe that's not what he means. I don't want to speak for someone else. :)

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Hi everyone, I'm a 19 year old who is trying to start his first online business, it would mean a great deal to me if you gave me some tips that will spare time which is my most valuable asset since i'm almost broke.
I put about the same effort into my responses as you did into your question. But, my time really is valuable.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

harp1600

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 12, 2018
United States
I would get a job and work on your business in the hours you are not working.
Imagine your life goal is to get the flowers on the other side of the lake. No one is gonna build the bridge to get the flowers for you, people will only tell you how to build a bridge. Same logic applies in the business world, MJ will tell you strategies for business, but hes not gonna tell you how to open, operate, and work your business. I would start off by buying The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted.

Hope I could help you,
Harper

Will-v-the-World

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 10, 2018
US
Watch every video by MJ DeMarco and make sure you understand every point he makes. Also read the GOLD posts and read both books.

Why do you want to start an internet business? What solution does your business solve?

Here’s how the process of your business should go:
1. Find a problem to solve
2. Once you find the problem, take the steps it takes to solve the problem

Those steps may or may not involve the internet. It depends on the problem you’re solving.

Don’t start with “I want to start an online business.” Start with “ I want to solve a problem!” Then go from there.

OP
OP
H

Hamzaelk

New Contributor
Jul 12, 2018
Watch every video by MJ DeMarco and make sure you understand every point he makes. Also read the GOLD posts and read both books.

Why do you want to start an internet business? What solution does your business solve?

Here’s how the process of your business should go:
1. Find a problem to solve
2. Once you find the problem, take the steps it takes to solve the problem

Those steps may or may not involve the internet. It depends on the problem you’re solving.

Don’t start with “I want to start an online business.” Start with “ I want to solve a problem!” Then go from there.
Thank you for your valuable insights!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I've just concluded my program with Kyle. The incubator gave me what I wanted. Now, working on a...
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Thanks for the detailed response. I see it similar, in the beginning, you have only a small...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
The day I can afford to pay 800 a month to have someone keep me accountable is the day I've won...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom