The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tin Foil Hat Time: Are Aliens Here?

GSF

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Aug 25, 2012
So much so that I'm willing to say that "something" is going on -- maybe not aliens perse, but something.
Im not gonna say what I think this is all building up to, but it'll end in more centralisation and less freedom in exchange for safety/ a fight against a new threat im sure. Look up Dr Steven Greer hes got an intereseting theory on what could be coming.

It would be nice to have an alien invasion, this would bring up people together instead of letting them fight about whatever they're fighting for atm

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted78083

The first time I saw this thread, I was like "what the hell" but now, with everything that's going on, people that start talking etc, I wonder...

Maybe they are not aliens, but magical creatures that have been living under the earth like in Artemis Fowl. Maybe there really is a parallel world we don't see.

Or perhaps it's just another media/political stunt to distract the public from a worldwide elitist takeover.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This is one tiny slice of the sky. Look at all those galaxies.

It would take us millions of years to traverse our mid-sized galaxy ... like an ant walking from Alaska to Florida.

It is mindblowing.

potw2120a.jpg

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Hubble Ultra Deep Space. Pointing the Hubble at an infinitely small area of black space, what comes back is an image with thousands and thousands of GALAXIES!!!

The universe is a big place...

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
The real question is, what are the UFOs afraid of that keeps them at the fringes, out of sight? Because it clearly isn't human military power. And they aren't afraid that our broadcasting into space will attract an attack on Earth, either, or they would flee the target zone. So they are afraid of something that already knows about us and them, and will retaliate if the UFOs engage us too aggressively. Given the absence of UFO activity in space so far, this unknown Overwatcher may be restricting the UFOs to Earth. The UFOs may not even be extra-solar in origin, but instead the defeated remnant of a local destroyed civilization. Maybe Mars has little water because it was harvested and split for hydrogen fusion.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
It's hard for me ... on the one hand, I've always had a pretty strong suspicion the UFO phenomenon was real and that it was incursions into our airspace by non Terran technology. Despite the (assumed) technological hurdles, it's really the explanation with the fewest moving parts.

On the other, I don't believe anything my government tells me. I have to really question why all the sudden "honesty" around something that they spent decades attempting to discredit.

It will be interesting to see how all this plays out in the coming months and years. There's a strong chance the disclosure this month is a nothing burger, but then again it could be something significant.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
On the other, I don't believe anything my government tells me
100%.

And yet everyone just blindly follows everything they tell us. "for the common good" right.

I suspect anything that ever comes out from the government will be a bunch of nothing. If it ever is disclosed via something like what Snowden did, no one will even care what they say.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
Unidentified Floating Objects reported off the coast, says canoe guard.

"It had giant white spirit trees in a wooden bowl, and was in the deep water. At first it seemed small but then it grew to huge size," said Running Duck.

"Probably nothing," local shaman Sacred Turtle commented. "Just a young cloud spirit visiting with Mother Ocean."

Chief Squatting Bear agreed, "The proper sacrifices had all been made this year. A spot of odd weather is nothing to worry about."

----

They've been observing us a long time, and now they insist on being noticed. That means they'll want to talk soon, after their identity is known and accepted. What changed? Well, humanity is now sufficiently space-aware to understand the concept of aliens.

During the colonization of North America, European colonies were initially apt to be wiped out by either British navy or Spanish infantry. Nascent colonies are extremely vulnerable to state militaries. Hence why the UFOs remain nomadic.

It's not an invasion. They're afraid of the Overwatcher. Therefore they need our permission in order to do something. Presumably it involves glass beads, Manhattan Island and the UN.

Given how the UFOs are restricted to skulking like jackals in lion territory, I'd say it's a bad idea to join the jackal's side. But I'm sure they'll have some very compelling glass beads.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Unidentified Floating Objects reported off the coast, says canoe guard.

"It had giant white spirit trees in a wooden bowl, and was in the deep water. At first it seemed small but then it grew to huge size," said Running Duck.

"Probably nothing," local shaman Sacred Turtle commented. "Just a young cloud spirit visiting with Mother Ocean."

Chief Squatting Bear agreed, "The proper sacrifices had all been made this year. A spot of odd weather is nothing to worry about."

----

They've been observing us a long time, and now they insist on being noticed. That means they'll want to talk soon, after their identity is known and accepted. What changed? Well, humanity is now sufficiently space-aware to understand the concept of aliens.

During the colonization of North America, European colonies were initially apt to be wiped out by either British navy or Spanish infantry. Nascent colonies are extremely vulnerable to state militaries. Hence why the UFOs remain nomadic.

It's not an invasion. They're afraid of the Overwatcher. Therefore they need our permission in order to do something. Presumably it involves glass beads, Manhattan Island and the UN.

Given how the UFOs are restricted to skulking like jackals in lion territory, I'd say it's a bad idea to join the jackal's side. But I'm sure they'll have some very compelling glass beads.

They aren't just revealing themselves now. Whatever they are.

Depending on your standard for evidence, sightings go back centuries. Medieval paintings depict scenes that show objects that look suspiciously like modern UFOs.

Even if you're apt to dismiss these (reasonable), other sightings go back many decades, all across the planet. Heck, you can even track down interviews of nuclear silo commanders reporting UFOs shutting down their systems, from above ground.

The truth of the matter is likely something in between terrestrial and extra terrestrial. It's not outside the realm of possibility that another intelligent species evolved here, or perhaps on Venus (before it went to hell in a hand basket), before we did. The counter that "it's just too far to even the nearest star for them to be here" would be totally irrelevant if they're from our own back yard. The counter of "we're just not that interesting, if life is so common" is also void. People dedicate their entire lives to studying the most obscure insects, so it's not outside reason that alien species have their own version of zoologists.

This, and the straight up ET hypothesis are, in my mind, more plausible than the idea that a government discovered new physics decades ago and none of that has leaked in the interim. If a government had technology that leapfrogged the rest of the world's militaries, they would almost certainly reveal it. If there's one thing the world's militaries love, it's dick wagging.

Russia and China weren't shy about showing off their nascent hypersonic technology, so why would they keep the wraps on something that's even a couple orders of magnitude more advanced than that? If it were our tech, why wouldn't we have been like "oh yeah, well check this shit out".

Hell, perhaps the truth is even stranger. We could be living in an ancestor simulation and the UFOs are just future people hopping into the simulation for the lulz. We could very well be someone's entertainment.

To me, the most shocking explanation would be secret government tech. Particularly in light of all the conspiracy theories surrounding the ET hypothesis, and the propensity for other such theories to have more than a boulder sized nugget of truth in them.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
This UFO controversy has been ongoing for decades. Slowly, over the years, more and more credible people have come forward with their stories, documentaries, books, etc. Now, our Government is coming forward saying they don't know what these are. More and more people are thinking about the idea that we might not be alone in this big Universe. Imagine what would happen if we all of a sudden had non-human visitors...chaos! Instead, we're getting more and more used to the idea that it's possible.

One theory I have(and I'm open to several), is that instead of coming out and saying, or showing proof that there are indeed aliens visiting us, we get spoon-fed very slowly a little bit of information at a time. It reminds me of self-driving cars. Even if someone came out with a fully functional self-driving car, few I think would accept it. It's simply too much too fast.

This information is also a boon for UFO/Stargazing Tours here in Sedona. I've seen the crowds on these tour $$$.

maverick

Aspice, officio fungeris sine spe honoris ampliori
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Oct 26, 2012
Maybe we're living in an ancestral simulation run by future generations.

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
They aren't just revealing themselves now. Whatever they are.

What you're missing is that they've been increasingly swarming USMIL recently. This increased activity is one of the reasons for disclosure. Source -- Elizondo.

Why make public contact with humanity? Most likely, to obtain legal consent, as judged by the Overwatcher. The goal is to obtain human indigenous rights.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Maybe we're living in an ancestral simulation run by future generations.

Yea, and perhaps each "team" was given a playbook on how to win the game. The various playbooks have taken the form of religion, which unfortunately, has been perverted through the centuries. Now the playbooks are just mechanisms for humans to control others...

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm pretty convinced that the new "disclosure" that we now see on regular mainstream media news sites are coordinated "fear-building" psyops to foster globalism, fear, and an increased global security state.

People Luis Elizondo and his cohorts are CIA/NSA shills who are authorized to build fear and lobby for an increased national security state, as if humans had any chance of defending themselves against an alien race 100s or 1000s of years more advanced than us. Watching these guys argue about how these ufo's are "violations of our airspace" is a joke, on par with a housefly in your garage crying about you are violating his airspace.

The way to create a globalist utopia and erode individual freedoms while confiscating wealth is to create a common enemy that everyone views as the boogieman. Covid was the boogieman in the last 2 years. I'm sure they are working to make "the alien threat" the next boogieman thanks to these "former intelligence operatives" you now see being carted around and propped up by the mainstream media.

Don't be fooled ... they are part of the "fear-building" plan.

The biggest threat to humans aren't aliens, it's other humans.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
The way to create a globalist utopia and erode individual freedoms while confiscating wealth is to create a common enemy that everyone views as the boogieman. Covid was the boogieman in the last 2 years. I'm sure they are working to make "the alien threat" the next boogieman thanks to these "former intelligence operatives" you now see being carted around and propped up by the mainstream media.

The new bogeyman is climate change. I'm as pro-environment as they come but I find the new climate change narrative terribly annoying. It feels like Covid 2.0 because with climate change, unlike the pandemic, you can implement never-ending measures. You can also instigate way more fear and paint apocalyptic visions easily.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

The new bogeyman is climate change. I'm as pro-environment as they come but I find the new climate change narrative terribly annoying. It feels like Covid 2.0 because with climate change, unlike the pandemic, you can implement never-ending measures. You can also instigate way more fear and paint apocalyptic visions easily.
I agree except that that is an old boogeyman

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
Dr. Michael Salla's books on alien disclosure are excellent. Limited government disclosure programs are likely to have self-serving motives, yes. Fearmongering is not in humanity's best interest. If advanced aliens are real, then humanity is obviously being afforded greater autonomy than the Australian Aboriginees encountered with British colonists, for example.

RussRussman18

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 8, 2016
Louisiana
When I was a teen, I read a lot of sci fi dealing with the topic of aliens, and thought about it alot. I came to the conclusion that aliens don't exist. If they do, then they either A) exist in a form/scale or act in ways or timeframes that are imperceptible to the way our brains work, or B) they have actively tried to scrub signs of their existence from the universe for some reason or another. I consider these things unlikely. It also seems that carbon-based abiogenesis is now considered mathematically untenable - or, at least, many orders of magnitude more unlikely than was originally supposed - by many high level scientists. The lack of evidence for any life outside of earth seems to support this position.

I do believe in UFO's, but it's pretty obvious they aren't aliens

This is, of course, assuming a certain level of transparency from gov't funded research agencies. Which probably can't be depended on

Last edited:

adambowers1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jul 31, 2021
Birmingham Alabama
I consider myself open minded and today I'm going to admit that I'm leaning toward the idea that aliens are here and have been visiting Earth ever since the first atomic bomb went off.

While I'm not radically entrenched in that belief (I'd say it fluctuates between 60/40 and 70/30 in favor of aliens are here) I am becoming more acclimatized to the idea. Five years ago I'd say my belief was 40/60, in favor of them NOT being here.

Part of this belief probably evolved from being an avid Star Trek fan with a particular casual interest in quantum physics, space/time topics, and the humble realization that we are technological cavemen in the grand scheme of things.

It also might be possible that TIME is moving very slowly for us (which is a function of gravity) so 1 year for us humans could quite possibly be 1000 years for aliens.

I'm bringing this topic up NOW because I've noticed recently in the last, say 2 years, there has been significant UPTICK in the "aliens are here" claims/assertions, many of such which are coming from scientists, ex-government employees, and highly professional folks, such as pilots, both civilian and military.

Additionally, the government is starting to TRICKLE out little bits of information (or allowing it to occur) from unexplained navy pilot videos, to the disclosure that the American government was running the secretive AATIP organization. It seems the folks involved in this stuff are no longer fearful of retribution, persecution, or even death (while being labeled a tin-foil hat conspirator).

Moreover, I've noticed that the "aliens are here" assertion is starting to bleed into the MAINSTREAM while many of these MAINSTREAM figures (Michio Kaku, Rogan ) are starting to dive into the topic. For example, Bob Lazar was recently on the Joe Rogan podcast discussing many things, including Lazar's contention that he was in charge of reverse engineering an alien spacecraft which used Element 115 as a propulsion component, a component allegedly involved in warping space/time.

Of course, many assert that Lazar is full of crap, and a variety of other folks involved.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEWz4SXfyCQ

And now, just the other day, Fox News put the UFO story on the front page of its website (On Friday which was promptly removed when the California earthquake hit) asking the question itself, are they here? And what does the Trump think about it? I went there to get news about the earthquake and was promptly hit with the UFO headline.

Whether you believe any of it, is not my point.

I feel like I'm in the middle of a counter-intelligence operation, from the TV programs (like Ancient Aliens, UFO documentaries, etc.) whereas culture is being slowly groomed with the idea that we are not alone.

So when it happens, it won't be such a big shock.

Years ago this stuff was considered fringe.

Now I'm starting to see it bleed into the mainstream.

So much so that I'm willing to say that "something" is going on -- maybe not aliens perse, but something.
I would agree! Except I believe aliens have been visiting earth since the beginning of our time. Ever wonder how the pyramids were created? There's an alien conspiracy for that. I guess I've watched too much 'ancient aliens' lol. There's just no way you can convince me that we're alone in an infinite possibility of universes and galaxies.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
I would agree! Except I believe aliens have been visiting earth since the beginning of our time. Ever wonder how the pyramids were created? There's an alien conspiracy for that. I guess I've watched too much 'ancient aliens' lol. There's just no way you can convince me that we're alone in an infinite possibility of universes and galaxies.
White people didn't build them so it must be aliens! Lol.

Dude educate yourself, just go to youtube and put "how did they build the pyramids?" and you will get plenty of credible non-alien theories.

Spoiler alert: it was a combination of scaffolding, stone rolling and time, lots and lots of time.

The two are mutually exclusive by the way; aliens do exist somewhere in the galaxy/universe, humans built the pyramids.

Lol, aliens travel 100s of lightyears to build stuff with stone. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.