The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tin Foil Hat Time: Are Aliens Here?

nothingness

I make great coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Mar 3, 2021
UK
oUDbNvb.png

Also to expand on my "aliens are demons" statement:
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/67yvql View: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/67yvql/aliens_are_demons_more_info_in_comments/

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
All I know is, when I startled a group of the reptiley looking ones, they asked which plant or mushroom I used to get there. I was like "who tf are you guys? I was just meditating." They were confused and seemed to think we apes lack the ability to visit without being drugged. The insight I got from it? If you want to avoid aliens, choose your salad and tea ingredients carefully.

Also, relevant:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8tRDv9fZ_c
wherein Al Y. documents his alien encounter, among other things.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
The piramids have literally millions of blocks (2.5 million in Keops acording to Google). Each weight 2.5 tons aprox. We are expected to belive that these where made by slaves withs carts... really.

I don't say aliens def exist cause of this but man how can anybody say these where made by slaves with carts with a serious face?

Are they proof in plain sight of alien ruins ? Maybe probably.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I hate this so much. They lump outright crazy stuff in with totally plausible stuff to discredit the plausible.

Seriously, it's not complicated to disprove some of these things while others are events that have barely been investigated or are entirely confidential.

They seriously put "Biden is a robot" on the same level as "U.S. Presidential election stolen?" Wtf. There are many historical examples of countries and groups of people taking over elections, and none of "robot presidents." This whole chart, and Abbie Richards, is completely discredited and silly.

It doesn't mean it happened. It just means the graphic is absofuckinglutely stupid.

They also conveniently left off a lot of stuff, like:
Cliven Bundy Ranch
Waco Seige
Wikileaks - Debbie Wasserman-Schulz and HRC calling Hispanic voters "tacos," as one example

Last edited by a moderator:

nothingness

I make great coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Mar 3, 2021
UK
That's exactly how they get away with it. Make something that's real but secret a "conspiracy theory" then promote something via the media that's insane and complete disinfo (Qanon) to make conspiracy "theorists" look insane.

Jerma

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Aug 10, 2020
Canada
I didn't make the infographic, I thought it was interesting. I think it's nice to see that UFOs went from complete tin foil hat to "we have questions".

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I didn't make the infographic

That's great news because the chart is for narrow-minded, brainwashed morons who haven't had an original thought in their mind since they probably climbed jungle jyms and played with squirt guns.

As I said, the greatest threat to humans aren't aliens, they're scripted, obedient humans who are incapable of any independent thought ... namely people who like to throw charts around and dismiss any original thought not pre-approved by mainstream consensus. They also like name calling like "anti-vax" and "xenophobe" and "conspiracy theorist" to marginalize critical thought.

While the chart definitely has some crazy theories, it's demonstrates that most people can't think for themselves before the corporate media tells them what to think first.

Jerma

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Aug 10, 2020
Canada
That's great news because the chart is for narrow-minded, brainwashed morons who haven't had an original thought in their mind since they probably climbed jungle jyms and played with squirt guns.

As I said, the greatest threat to humans aren't aliens, they're scripted, obedient humans who are incapable of any independent thought ... namely people who like to throw charts around and dismiss any original thought not pre-approved by mainstream consensus. They also like name calling like "anti-vax" and "xenophobe" and "conspiracy theorist" to marginalize critical thought.
Hahaha those are some very creative insults :rofl:

I agree. I was curious about the reaction this chart would cause here; that's why I posted it without commentary. I think the ordering is pretty arbitrary and subjective. Although I agree with the chart in one aspect : not all conspiracy theories are equals and some are dangerous.

Also great reminder that Epstein didn't kill himself.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Hahaha those are some very creative insults :rofl:

I agree. I was curious about the reaction this chart would cause here; that's why I posted it without commentary. I think the ordering is pretty arbitrary and subjective. Although I agree with the chart in one aspect : not all conspiracy theories are equals and some are dangerous.

Also great reminder that Epstein didn't kill himself.
I'm not saying any of the theories are true. In fact, some of those are batshit crazy and demonstrably false. However, there are a lot of things in that picture that nobody can disprove, and more that actually seem pretty likely.

It's also really telling which things they put at the bottom of the chart, because the author's bias is quite extreme and transparent.

It's really just a chart showing the opinions of whoever the hell "Abbie" is.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
The piramids have literally millions of blocks (2.5 million in Keops acording to Google). Each weight 2.5 tons aprox. We are expected to belive that these where made by slaves withs carts... really.
Maybe people recreating various methods of moving such blocks has something to do with it...?

mindfulimmortal

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas
s

While the chart definitely has some crazy theories, it's demonstrates that most people can't think for themselves before the corporate media tells them what to think first.
I like the old saying "seeing is believing." If you have seen an UFO/UAP then you know the technology is far advanced of ours and if they wanted to wipe us out they would have many years ago. If you knew someone who had COVID then you knew the threat was real, especially if that person(s) was very ill or passed away. If you have seen a larger group of people have very mild symptoms with the vaccine vs prior to you would tend to believe it is more value than harm.
A great book to read to better understand the media is: Trust Me I am Lying" by Ryan Holiday Just the chapter titles alone tell the story - how to turn nothing into something, How publishers make money, Tell them what they want to hear, give them what spreads, not what is good, help them trick their readers, etc. I would say some copywriting strategies but at a low and questionable level.
What is real and what is perceived to be real? Are aliens real? My experience says %100 real. Are we living in a computer simulated environment/matrix? At first it sounds crazy until you do a deeper dive and realize there is many things we don't understand and quantum mechanics or spooky QM. What is consciousness? Is Consciousness all there is? Does matter lead to or creates consciousness? Does time really exist?
1644352611073.png
From Tony Nadar - One Unbound Ocean of Consciousness

Last edited:

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
I think the biggest red pills to do with the whole alien phenomenon are twofold:

Religion: The Law of One (The Ra Material)

History: New Swabian Nazis won WW2 and hijacked the USA's industrial capacity to assist their Reptilian overlords in the conquest of neighboring star systems. Star Wars was soft disclosure.

The sticking point is, "Why the secrecy?" The answer is that the Law of Free Will is the whole point of incarnation. The goal was to experience separation and ignorance in order to make spiritual development possible. Positive has been pushing for Disclosure since nukes, and Negative has resisted.

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
Graham Hancock was the first person I heard mention that if all humans left Earth, the atmosphere would devour every trace of human existence in 10,000 years, with the Hoover Dam taking the full 10,000 years to disappear. The only things that would remain would be stone, like the stones that make the pyramids. Multiple theories point to "something" happing about 12,500 years ago that reset Human civilization to the stone age.

It appears "Atlantis" was the most advanced civilization at that time, and was destroyed. Supposedly they were a seafaring people equitable to the later Phoenicians. If they had had another 5000 years to develop, they probably would have had airplanes, spaceships, etc. Maybe they did have them. Maybe another civilization that existed 50,000 years ago, still exists in some limited capacity.

One big rock hitting the planet, one killer pandemic, one nuclear holocaust, there are many ways to send us back to the stone age. Religion caused the Dark Ages, who needs science when you have the word of God? Or the word of Government?

This is, IMHO, much more likely than aliens coming from another part of the universe. Given enough time, it's inevitable. Human civilization resets may happen repeatedly.

ljean

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jan 22, 2017
USA
On a warm summer night when I was a teen in a tiny town in the Midwest, my mom was sitting on the deck drinking with her boyfriend and I was inside on the couch watching TV. She opened the back door and hollered at me to come "check this out". I went outside and she pointed up in the sky and asked if I could see the "star" that was zigzagging back and forth in the sky. It was the same size as a bright star or satellite but it was moving fast and straight and steady, but abruptly changing directions every so often. After a few minutes of this erratic movement it disappeared. I dont remember if it moved across the sky out of view or sped straight away and disappeared. This thread brought back that memory and I did some searching on the interwebs and found this:

Untitled.png

I assume this woman saw the same thing we did. The reported location was around 150 miles from our house.

nothingness

I make great coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Mar 3, 2021
UK
I think SOME of the UFO's are likely to be skunkworks tech, like the TR3B, but not all of them.

It can lead you down the rabbit hole indeed. There's also things you can do yourself with practice that science cannot explain like astral projection or remote viewing. If you are really science minded there's some basic experiments you can do that prove the realm of the unseen exists: E-Squared

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
Maria Orsic's photo is more enigmatic than the Mona Lisa. Chances are good that, like Sasquatch, she can literally look back at you through it.

Psychics are scary. Alternative history can blow your mind, as Kennedy discovered.

Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot Film analysis. 4K stabilised colour.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjhhFj3Vua0&t=58s

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
This inforgraph needs some fact checking.
Plus what kind of a moron would use the imperial system as something which apparently is some universal truth? Miles and feet? Give me a break!

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
On a warm summer night when I was a teen in a tiny town in the Midwest, my mom was sitting on the deck drinking with her boyfriend and I was inside on the couch watching TV. She opened the back door and hollered at me to come "check this out". I went outside and she pointed up in the sky and asked if I could see the "star" that was zigzagging back and forth in the sky. It was the same size as a bright star or satellite but it was moving fast and straight and steady, but abruptly changing directions every so often. After a few minutes of this erratic movement it disappeared. I dont remember if it moved across the sky out of view or sped straight away and disappeared. This thread brought back that memory and I did some searching on the interwebs and found this:

View attachment 42057

I assume this woman saw the same thing we did. The reported location was around 150 miles from our house.
Funny you should post this. At sometime around the sameish time frame (I was maybe 10 years old) while at my cousins in Saskatchewan on a farm (literally no light pollution) me, my three brothers, my four cousins and maybe an aunt and uncle or two plus maybe my parents (I don't remember if the adults were present or not) all witnessed the same thing.

We watched some ball of light zap all over the sky, and then suddenly disappear. We though, damn that was pretty cool, I guess we should go back in the house now. Who knows what it was. At the time we were just star watching and all thought it was pretty cool. Maybe I should ask the rest who were present if they remember this taking place at all.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Plus what kind of a moron would use the imperial system as something which apparently is some universal truth? Miles and feet? Give me a break!
Seems reasonable as long as we count in duodecimal. Which we do whenever counting times and dates... probably because there's no easy way to divide a circle into 10 parts, yet you can divide a circle into 12 easily, with 6 lines that are not difficult to place (like a clock).

The real question though, is why King Henry's foot needs to be divided into 12 parts. Perhaps he had a very round foot... :wideyed:

DWX

Getting on with it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Nov 19, 2015
UK
What if we're nothing but a science experiment for aliens or any advanced civilization?
I’ve often wondered this myself.

Perhaps they might ”reset” Earth one day when they deem us surplus to requirements.

Outrageous, I know, but this is a thread on UFOs after all lol.

Anyone watched any of Dr. Stephen Greer’s material? He’s made some startling revelations on this topic.

nothingness

I make great coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Mar 3, 2021
UK
Because Freemasonry in the USA descended from England, where we use the Imperial system. All our speed signs are still in mph.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
Project Blue Book (1964) Evolutionary Descendant Interview

View: https://youtu.be/Q_sguGjOErc

Thoughts?

My thoughts. The content or context of the video isn't significant (real or fake - obviously fake to me). It could be purely audio with only the dialogue and no other context or information, and it has existential wisdom.

Last edited:

watchopt

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
May 5, 2020
us
20 years ago people who believed in aliens were the "crazy" ones. Now everyone is starting is to believe in them.

Aliens have always been here they live underground and in the oceans. They might also be from outside the Earth.

Different species use the same transportation vehicles. For all we know humans can also have access to UFOs.

Every ancient civilization had stories of non human beings. Those were aliens.
Isn't this the way it goes. I remember people wearing masks before covid, having some knowledge, and they were insisting something was in the air. At which seem crazy to most, I would think. Now the people wearing masks think the non-wearing are crazy. lol ...

Additionally, there is a book I am reading over by an author who demonstrates many things (in the teachings) as a way to not be decieved, even that the body is one unit of a sensory mechanisum. That everything we concieve already exists and we (indivisible) will IT. It might be the moon, a plant, etc... It is all a projection. Very interesting and I can say a lot of energy and life has been restored to me, following the process.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.