The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tin Foil Hat Time: Are Aliens Here?

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
Yeah Aliens could be behind 5G, vaccines, chemtrails, bilderberg etc.

There might also be good aliens tought

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
I just like C.S. Lewis’ Sci-fi trilogy.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
@lowtek what's your professional, physicist opinion on this Bob Lazar guy that MJ posted to in the OP? I watched a decent amount of the interview, but I don't know enough about physics to separate the wheat from the chaff.

From his Wikipedia entry:

Lazar claims he earned a master's degree in physics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and a master's degree in electronic technology from California Institute of Technology (Caltech); however, there are no records of Lazar attending either MIT or CalTech.[5] Furthermore, Lazar was not a member of a professional body.[citation needed] Lazar speculates that his academic records were erased in an effort by authorities to discredit him.[citation needed]

During trial and under oath, Lazar again claimed degrees from MIT and Caltech.

Does he sound like he knows his stuff? Does he sound like someone who could potentially hold a Master's Degree from Caltech, or does he sound like someone who's winging it. The headache thing honestly raised a few red flags for me because it seems like it could be a cop out for difficult questions, but then again, the government has been known to do things like what he's saying. Does he sound like someone who could potentially be an actual physicist?

alekssiht

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Mar 15, 2019
Estonia
Just splatting my own brainwaves here...

I think the next 10 years is going to be insanely transformative for mankind. At a point where open communication, free thinking and the technology to do so are running the show, we’re now witnessing our transformation from the close minded, arcane planet dwellers to intellectually adaptive beings of the universe, and who knows what or who has already achieved that and is standing by, waiting for us to reach a safe point to connect. I don’t imagine there will be a “holy cow aliens just landed” moment. It will probably be incremental and with caution, just as we are seeing it.

This pattern always resonates with me -

Malignant cells, in their own time frames, seemingly sit forever, going through slow transformations and hostility driven adaptations against things like the immune system, who’s advances toward ending their progress, or their own naturally short lifespans and other harsh factors often succeed at smudging the fledgling cells’ existence. At some point, for the successful mutations, a single cell achieves traveling beyond its formation and a metastatic life form, capable of traveling and much more resilient, is born.

This same pattern works with plants, animals - everything. Once branched out, the transformation has begun. The species has adapted and progressed to a new phase.

Portions of our species have conquered things necessary to this, like unified communication, systems thinking, shared objectives and so on. We’ve long achieved the moon, and soon, will achieve Mars. We are in a new phase of metastasis.

If one can free their mind from flat earth, nostalgia based thinking that still consumes most of our species, enough pieces can be put together to forecast, look forward and appreciate what is obviously coming. We’ve been in evolution and largely incapable of handling what we are starting to now accept, which is and has been the case every second along our evolutionary timeline, and will continue to be.

It’s natural progression not to stay as we are forever - just as we never have. To do so is to succumb to the depletion of resources that sustain our current state and die out. The pattern of branching out, staking new territory and encountering new life forms will continue through eternity as long as there is energy and mass, in this universe and beyond.

We’ve probably been or are being studied, just as we study cells under a microscope ourselves. Who knows if what we’re seeing are the end result extraterrestrial beings, or the tools and counterparts being used to interact with us at our size and scale.

What an exciting time to be alive!
Bill gates lately said that the human-kind is going through transformation in the next 15 years that has never been or felt before. The world will change crazzzyyy much.
Wow, man, your post made me feel so alive for some reason. I too think, that we are gonna be in for a ride in the next 10 to 30 years.

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
According to my little brother , very much so

However I think the fact that bigfoot and UFO sightings nose dived as soon as everyone started having cameras in their back pockets should tell us something.

Also MJ its quite possible the "recent uptick" is just a function of your interest in the subject , psychological priming.

But I hope my brothers right because the Gamma timeline sounds comfy.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
Aliens are not here. They might exist, but not here, and not in the form we think of them.

There's too many parties incentivized to push the narrative that aliens exist. The biggest being the government and media:
  • Government: If you believe aliens exist, then you're more likely to approve of large military spending and support your government (control by fear)
  • Media: If you're interested in aliens, then your media consumption increases. The media creates bullshit articles to take advantage of your curiosity
Nationalism is dying off. The ability to unite everyone under the government with an 'Us vs Them' attitude is harder than ever. So what's new?

Give the government more money. Give them more power. Or the big bad aliens will come and destroy us all. Pay more taxes. Sign away your rights. Huge incentives for the government.

Then with the media, you have things like this:

Ancient_aliens.png

The History Channel figured out years ago that Aliens are better TV than actual history. So they created countless programs about how aliens built the Ancient Pyramids, etc. The mainstream media is just adopting a trend that has already existed.

Today's media is entirely void of any journalistic values - pushing alien stories is just another addition to their array of fake news. Find news that people want to read = get readership = make money off ads.

@ZCP made a good point about the media.

So as far as your Occam's Razor principle, what's more likely:
  • Aliens existing?
  • Or a spread of misinformation that benefits multiple parties including the government and media?

Agreed.

Here's my take:
1. If we look at it from a probability perspective, it's reasonable to assume that aliens do exist. However, if we take this approach, we also have to consider the size of not just the universe, but the observable universe. If aliens do exist, they would have to be within roughly 100 light years of Earth, in order for them to be aware of our existence (only possible via radio waves).

Give how unimaginably small a sphere with a 100 light year radius is in the grand scheme of space, if aliens do exist, it is unlikely they are aware of us. If you believe its statistically likely aliens exist, you also have to concede that it's highly unlikely they have any idea we're here.

Give the range of measurements that our minds can easily deal with, imagining the distances involved with the universe, not to mention relativistic effects, is incredibly difficult.

2. As far as media and podcasters picking this stuff up goes, its just noise to entertain the masses.

3. The "released" footage from military jets. That just doesn't make sense. I imagine that stuff goes through some senior people, and the military know every person that breathes within 10m of all the footage coming back from the jets. No way does that stuff just "show up" on youtube. And if it did heads would be rolling.

4. UFO Sightings. Police know that eyewitness accounts can be unreliable. There are 'documented' accounts of ghosts and all sorts of non-sense. People either get so swept up in hysteria they don't know what they're seeing, or they just outright lie.

5. If it was a counter-intelligence op of some sort, then I'd imagine the objective would be to destroy what remains of rational thought. Destroy a person ability to think rationally and you can sell them freedom shackles all day long.

---

My take is it's a self-perpetuating feedback loop of non-sense. Someone sees some BS getting views, they want views online, so they spout some similar BS, etc.

StrikingViper69

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
On the other hand, if faster than light travel existed due to wormholes, space folding, teleportation, or whatever, then the situation is vastly different.

I'd imagine in that case the aliens would have already taken us over and have either taken human form or started using "The Colony" (Josh Holloway)-style proxies to control Earth.

The reason for hiding from humans would probably be that they believe or they actually would lose control if humans knew they existed.

"If Star Trek was real, it would be different" :rofl:

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
I consider myself open minded and today I'm going to admit that I'm leaning toward the idea that aliens are here and have been visiting Earth ever since the first atomic bomb went off.

While I'm not radically entrenched in that belief (I'd say it fluctuates between 60/40 and 70/30 in favor of aliens are here) I am becoming more acclimatized to the idea. Five years ago I'd say my belief was 40/60, in favor of them NOT being here.

Part of this belief probably evolved from being an avid Star Trek fan with a particular casual interest in quantum physics, space/time topics, and the humble realization that we are technological cavemen in the grand scheme of things.

It also might be possible that TIME is moving very slowly for us (which is a function of gravity) so 1 year for us humans could quite possibly be 1000 years for aliens.

I'm bringing this topic up NOW because I've noticed recently in the last, say 2 years, there has been significant UPTICK in the "aliens are here" claims/assertions, many of such which are coming from scientists, ex-government employees, and highly professional folks, such as pilots, both civilian and military.

Additionally, the government is starting to TRICKLE out little bits of information (or allowing it to occur) from unexplained navy pilot videos, to the disclosure that the American government was running the secretive AATIP organization. It seems the folks involved in this stuff are no longer fearful of retribution, persecution, or even death (while being labeled a tin-foil hat conspirator).

Moreover, I've noticed that the "aliens are here" assertion is starting to bleed into the MAINSTREAM while many of these MAINSTREAM figures (Michio Kaku, Rogan ) are starting to dive into the topic. For example, Bob Lazar was recently on the Joe Rogan podcast discussing many things, including Lazar's contention that he was in charge of reverse engineering an alien spacecraft which used Element 115 as a propulsion component, a component allegedly involved in warping space/time.

Of course, many assert that Lazar is full of crap, and a variety of other folks involved.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEWz4SXfyCQ

And now, just the other day, Fox News put the UFO story on the front page of its website (On Friday which was promptly removed when the California earthquake hit) asking the question itself, are they here? And what does the Trump think about it? I went there to get news about the earthquake and was promptly hit with the UFO headline.

Whether you believe any of it, is not my point.

I feel like I'm in the middle of a counter-intelligence operation, from the TV programs (like Ancient Aliens, UFO documentaries, etc.) whereas culture is being slowly groomed with the idea that we are not alone.

So when it happens, it won't be such a big shock.

Years ago this stuff was considered fringe.

Now I'm starting to see it bleed into the mainstream.

So much so that I'm willing to say that "something" is going on -- maybe not aliens perse, but something.

I've been noticing it too.
The released Navy Pilot video and disclosure of AATIP are big news.

Madman1996

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 9, 2017
Netherlands
I rather believe those aliens are not aliens but djins or demons some also say flying entitys there is proof for this and magic being real and yes this can sound crazy its the paranormal but peope hype this stuff and mix truth with falsehood look up Dean Radin a authentic scientist researching the paranormal world a long time and is straight to the point I normally don't like to talk about this subject because from my experience people dont love their bubble being destroyed magic always existed but we live in a materialistic world nowadays and the government and the media love to hide these thing's and act if its not real but it is just like the script

THE Link To Dean Radin His Book
And website

Last edited:

Kybalion

Renegade Master
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Oct 5, 2018
Aliens are not here. They might exist, but not here, and not in the form we think of them.

There's too many parties incentivized to push the narrative that aliens exist. The biggest being the government and media:
  • Government: If you believe aliens exist, then you're more likely to approve of large military spending and support your government (control by fear)
  • Media: If you're interested in aliens, then your media consumption increases. The media creates bullshit articles to take advantage of your curiosity
Nationalism is dying off. The ability to unite everyone under the government with an 'Us vs Them' attitude is harder than ever. So what's new?

Give the government more money. Give them more power. Or the big bad aliens will come and destroy us all. Pay more taxes. Sign away your rights. Huge incentives for the government.

Ancient_aliens.png

The History Channel figured out years ago that Aliens are better TV than actual history. So they created countless programs about how aliens built the Ancient Pyramids, etc. The mainstream media is just adopting a trend that has already existed.

Today's media is entirely void of any journalistic values - pushing alien stories is just another addition to their array of fake news. Find news that people want to read = get readership = make money off ads.

• Aliens existing?
  • Or a spread of misinformation that benefits multiple parties including the government and media?

The idea about aliens being a false flag operation is an actual conspiracy theory I have heard for years. Here is a bit more about it:

Whether aliens are here or the government is trying to trick people into thinking they are here IS INSANE.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L1fmT6SwAw

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Well he says his video is on YouTube. Apparently it was a video he allegedly took while they were 'testing' the aircraft. That would pretty much settle it, although I wasn't able to find it. Also it would be pretty easy to find and interview his college friends to see if his MIT / CalTech story checks out or not. I'm honestly not sure why if this were such a big deal he doesn't just supply a diploma or graduation photos.

Supplying a diploma would be simple enough to do. And if he provides those, it would prove that the government was complicit in some type of cover-up. And if he doesn't, that's suspect. I mean Bob's seems to have a lot of the details filled in, but that can be an effect of studying the subject matter very well. He also may not be lying, he may be delusional and mildly schizophrenic. Schizophrenics having delusions like these is pretty common. Like there's a guy Donald Marshall that swears he's a clone, and was part of a celebrity illuminati sex-trafficking ring and Eminem molested him and his first clone died and is on the cover of a Megadeth album and he's a clone of his clone. In cases like there it's not always malicious intent, and sometimes it's just pure delusion. I'd really be interested in seeing his Diplomas and/or graduation photos.

I'm generally very skeptical of anything Alien related, but it's also very important to keep an open mind. It's very easy for humans to develop blind-spots, to be overly skeptical is often just as bad as being overly gullible.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

If they aren't here, this would be my guess: It's a coordinated attempt to institute a "one world government" all in the name of global security.

Let's be clear: If there are aliens here, there is no global security issue. We're ants under a 5 year old's shoe. They'd be able to do whatever they wanted and there's nothing we could do about it.

In truth, I would trust an advanced species more than I would humans.

what's your professional, physicist opinion on this Bob Lazar guy that MJ posted to in the OP?

Destroying one's credibility is how to marginalize critics. There are stories of records disappearing when pertaining to military officials who claim non-terrestrial interactions.

However....

In Lazar's case, I question his inability to post a picture of his college days, transcripts, or a framed degree.

If someone said I didn't go to college, I could immediately produce transcripts and degrees, much less a legion of photos and memorabilia from the era.

This is where Lazar loses credibility.

psychological priming.

Incorrect.

It's not psychological priming when I visit a financial or a politically focused website and instead get hit with material pertaining to it.

For instance, I don't go to Politico and expect to see/read anything on UFO's.

This is where I meant there seems to be recent "bleed" of this stuff from expected sources (Space, NASA, Science) to mainstream sources (Politico, Newsweek, Fox). I don't expect to read material pertaining to "aliens" or "ufos" unless I actively seek it.

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
This is where I meant there seems to be recent "bleed" of this stuff from expected sources (Space, NASA, Science)

Yeh I vaguely recall seeing some of those articles too but since im not primed to notice them I didnt click on them to read. It became background noise for me , for you it was synchroncitiy , not to mention that your browsing history could play a part. Even if you clear cookies or whatever they have some pretty great identity resolution stuff going on behind the scenes nowadays , if I have your primary email and your facebook I can slowly gather other info like your desktop computers IP and your other social media accounts and even offline information like what bank holds your car loans. All perfectly legal.

So its not just google news that tries to feed you relevant content , im sure some of those news sites have background buggery to do the same.

When I was a lad in the 90's I was all about bigfoot and aliens and all that stuff and it seemed to be everywhere I turned! , No magic sy play , if id been fascinated by dinosaurs or bees or football I would have thought the world was over flowing with news about those subjects. I was just screening all that other stuff out , consciously and subconsciously.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Are aliens here on earth? I doubt it. IF they could get here, why would they be here?

Are they out there? I would put my money on yes.

Aliens are bound by the same laws of physics we are bound by... So, I guess my answer would be a question... Do we have a full understanding of physics or is our understanding incomplete?

Travel between solar systems... Barring a total shift in the way we understand energy and physics, I don't think that will ever be as easy as the movies portray.

Last edited:

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Aliens are bound by the same laws of physics we are bound by... So, I guess my answer would be a question... Do we have a full understanding of physics or is our understanding incomplete?
That's a good point too. Quantum physics is a good example of this. It's so freaking weird that we don't even fully understand it yet. Even before that, we thought we had this physics stuff figured out then Einstein came along and showed us that Physics was significantly more complicated than our then model of Newtonian Physics was.

But also regarding time... Einstein showed us that time is a function of gravity. When you're dealing with ~Zero Gravity time passes differently. Time is also a perception of the mind. For instance, time goes slower for insects. Perhaps a year isn't all that long to these otherworldly things. Maybe they don't even have a perception of time like we do. It could be like talking about smell to a species without a nose. We really don't know. It's hard enough to figure out what life is like for other things on this planet, let alone beings from another world.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
psychological priming
Incorrect.

It's not psychological priming when I visit a financial or a politically focused website and instead get hit with material pertaining to it.
Yea there actually has been an uptick in UFO related materials lately:

I've noticed it too.

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia
I've been noticing it too.
The released Navy Pilot video and disclosure of AATIP are big news.
The pilots specifically stated that they did not for one minute believe the unidentified aerial phenomena were alien. Just unidentified.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
The pilots specifically stated that they did not for one minute believe the unidentified aerial phenomena were alien. Just unidentified.

thats pretty crazy. dat military brainwashing is strong it is.

scottmsul

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
302%
Apr 29, 2017
Boulder, CO
I've followed UFOs closely on and off for many years. I'm convinced of the following:
  1. UFOs exist, they are real, they are physical
  2. They are intelligently controlled
  3. They possess technology that is way more advanced than any known or even conceivable state-of-the-art
However, that does not mean the answer is as simple as "aliens from another planet." It could literally be anything. I haven't found any convincing evidence whatsoever that points even slightly to what they are. Just very convincing evidence that they exist. Aliens is only a good theory because it's the most sensible-sounding in a complete vacuum of ideas. But since the technology is crazy, I wouldn't be surprised if their origin is as well.

Bob Lazar is not good evidence, even if he were a reliable/trustworthy person. The problem with Bob Lazar is that his entire story relies on a single witness. That's not even remotely close to what is needed to count as evidence.

Reliable UFO cases check multiple of the following boxes:
  • Multiple independent eye witnesses
  • Tracked on radar
  • Photos/videos
  • Seen or chased by air force pilots
  • Leftover physical traces
If anyone is interested I could try and get a list together.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Naw. No way aliens are here.

If there's a civilization advanced enough that they could be here, I doubt they'd want to be. It'd be like someone from Chicago going to Gary, Indiana.
There's actually several reasons they could want to be here.

It's just like how we send probes to others planets despite not having the ability nor desire to inhabit them. Seriously, who would want to live in Venus?

We also study other animals despite the fact we don't emulate them.

Earth is very unique. Even after all the searching astronomers have done, they've found almost no other planets with liquid water on the surface. From what we've seen, planets capable of supporting organic life are an EXTREME rarity.

We have lifeforms on Earth that don't exist anywhere else in the universe. Consider that if an animal goes extinct here, it's gone from all of existence.

So there's lots of reasons to be interesting in Earth, those are just the ones I can think of.

mindfulimmortal

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas
I consider myself open minded and today I'm going to admit that I'm leaning toward the idea that aliens are here and have been visiting Earth ever since the first atomic bomb went off.

While I'm not radically entrenched in that belief (I'd say it fluctuates between 60/40 and 70/30 in favor of aliens are here) I am becoming more acclimatized to the idea. Five years ago I'd say my belief was 40/60, in favor of them NOT being here.

Part of this belief probably evolved from being an avid Star Trek fan with a particular casual interest in quantum physics, space/time topics, and the humble realization that we are technological cavemen in the grand scheme of things.

It also might be possible that TIME is moving very slowly for us (which is a function of gravity) so 1 year for us humans could quite possibly be 1000 years for aliens.

I'm bringing this topic up NOW because I've noticed recently in the last, say 2 years, there has been significant UPTICK in the "aliens are here" claims/assertions, many of such which are coming from scientists, ex-government employees, and highly professional folks, such as pilots, both civilian and military.

Additionally, the government is starting to TRICKLE out little bits of information (or allowing it to occur) from unexplained navy pilot videos, to the disclosure that the American government was running the secretive AATIP organization. It seems the folks involved in this stuff are no longer fearful of retribution, persecution, or even death (while being labeled a tin-foil hat conspirator).

Moreover, I've noticed that the "aliens are here" assertion is starting to bleed into the MAINSTREAM while many of these MAINSTREAM figures (Michio Kaku, Rogan ) are starting to dive into the topic. For example, Bob Lazar was recently on the Joe Rogan podcast discussing many things, including Lazar's contention that he was in charge of reverse engineering an alien spacecraft which used Element 115 as a propulsion component, a component allegedly involved in warping space/time.

Of course, many assert that Lazar is full of crap, and a variety of other folks involved.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEWz4SXfyCQ

And now, just the other day, Fox News put the UFO story on the front page of its website (On Friday which was promptly removed when the California earthquake hit) asking the question itself, are they here? And what does the Trump think about it? I went there to get news about the earthquake and was promptly hit with the UFO headline.

Whether you believe any of it, is not my point.

I feel like I'm in the middle of a counter-intelligence operation, from the TV programs (like Ancient Aliens, UFO documentaries, etc.) whereas culture is being slowly groomed with the idea that we are not alone.

So when it happens, it won't be such a big shock.

Years ago this stuff was considered fringe.

Now I'm starting to see it bleed into the mainstream.

So much so that I'm willing to say that "something" is going on -- maybe not aliens perse, but something.
Beyond a shadow of doubt Aliens from another planet have and are visiting earth! My first UFO experience occurred in Oct 1973 near Mansfield Oh. I witnessed a craft fly around over my parents house with characteristics that no plane could do. It would go from a dead stop to lightning fast speeds then stop instantly. There was no noise from the craft. As the craft got closer it looked like a flat black cigar shaped with reddish lights of some type. During watching this craft a helicopter came across the sky and the craft shot over to it. It light up the helicopter with a green light and they both ascended a distance together. This is event got national media attention because the helicopter was a US Army Helo that the crew reported the incident. You can google the UFO as "Coyne UFO Incident". This wasn't my last experience but is the most famous.

Sharun Kumar

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 28, 2016

Ancient_aliens.png

• Aliens existing?

Right on! The key question to ask is - What's in it for them?

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia
Are aliens here on earth? I doubt it. IF they could get here, why would they be here?

Are they out there? I would put my money on yes.

Travel between solar systems... Barring a total shift in the way we understand energy and physics, I don't think that will ever be as easy as the movies portray.
While there "full understanding" of classical and quantum physics, the universe keeps flinging out mystery after mystery.
At the same time measurement technology is still evolving. That's the bottleneck to discovery.
One frontier of physics involves creating quantum optical technology to measure the smallest gravitational fields in the universe.
Its one of the hottest areas in physics.
Alien life could be detected as traces in quantum gravitational fields.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Assertion 1:

If aliens are here, or have been here, they have come from at least 50-100 light years away, therefore the technology used to get here is far beyond anything we are even close to.

Assertion 2:

Every single story about aliens crashing or being captured cannot be true because of the first assertion. As this would require them to be good enough to get here, yet not good enough to evade capture/detection by organisms who would be the equivalent of cavemen to us.

Assertion 3:

Considering assertion 1, if aliens have come to observe us, it is unlikely they would want to interact with us. This is based on the fact that whilst we cannot know exactly how they have travelled to us. We can know for sure that whatever method it took would require lots and lots of energy.

Therefore it is unlikely that they are in the kind of situation we find ourselves in on earth, whereby energy production is difficult, expensive and obtained from finite resources. Therefore the need for war has all but disappeared, hence it is my assumption that these aliens would be peaceful.

With that in mind, the last thing an advanced peaceful civilisation would want to do, is to interfere with us. It would be like us going back in time and giving a Neanderthal an Uzi.

Assertion 4:

There are definitely unexplained phenomena out there, the most impressive being the Phoenix Lights, this coupled with the sheer amount of stars and galaxies make it highly improbable that none exist and have at least stopped by.

Assertion 5:

We are living in a simulation, hence Fermi's Paradox that states the galaxy isn't crawling with aliens even though it's overloaded with stars.

This has actually consumed my thinking lately. The famous double split experiment keeps revealing stuff about the universe that is just plain weird.

To summarise, it appears that photons (packets of light) behave like a wave when we are not observing them (closely) and particles when we are.

Here's the super weird bit... They behave as particles when we retrospectively view them. This is the equivalent of somebody walking through a door with blonde hair, but when we look at them they have brown hair...

Anyway, it appears that the universe is observer-led, rather like a game of Grand Theft Auto.

So the question maybe shouldn't be; "are aliens here?" Moreover "Where is here, and who's in charge?"

StrikingViper69

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
Assertion 1:

If aliens are here, or have been here, they have come from at least 50-100 light years away, therefore the technology used to get here is far beyond anything we are even close to.

Assertion 2:

Every single story about aliens crashing or being captured cannot be true because of the first assertion. As this would require them to be good enough to get here, yet not good enough to evade capture/detection by organisms who would be the equivalent of cavemen to us.

Assertion 3:

Considering assertion 1, if aliens have come to observe us, it is unlikely they would want to interact with us. This is based on the fact that whilst we cannot know exactly how they have travelled to us. We can know for sure that whatever method it took would require lots and lots of energy.

Therefore it is unlikely that they are in the kind of situation we find ourselves in on earth, whereby energy production is difficult, expensive and obtained from finite resources. Therefore the need for war has all but disappeared, hence it is my assumption that these aliens would be peaceful.

With that in mind, the last thing an advanced peaceful civilisation would want to do, is to interfere with us. It would be like us going back in time and giving a Neanderthal an Uzi.

Assertion 4:

There are definitely unexplained phenomena out there, the most impressive being the Phoenix Lights, this coupled with the sheer amount of stars and galaxies make it highly improbable that none exist and have at least stopped by.

Assertion 5:

We are living in a simulation, hence Fermi's Paradox that states the galaxy isn't crawling with aliens even though it's overloaded with stars.

This has actually consumed my thinking lately. The famous double split experiment keeps revealing stuff about the universe that is just plain weird.

To summarise, it appears that photons (packets of light) behave like a wave when we are not observing them (closely) and particles when we are.

Here's the super weird bit... They behave as particles when we retrospectively view them. This is the equivalent of somebody walking through a door with blonde hair, but when we look at them they have brown hair...

Anyway, it appears that the universe is observer-led, rather like a game of Grand Theft Auto.

So the question maybe shouldn't be; "are aliens here?" Moreover "Where is here, and who's in charge?"

The double slit experiment tells us that sometimes photons behave in a manner that can be modelled as waves, and sometimes they behave in a manner that can be modelled as particles. The key distinction is modelled - they are not changing from a particle to a wave. What we have is a range of mathematical models that can be applied in different situations, where photons act in a particular way - that is not the same as saying they are a particular state.

To use that to jump to a god-based theory is no better than cavemen worshipping volcanoes because they don't understand them.

The universe is here, and we are observers of it. There is no consciousness puppeteering the universe.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

StrikingViper69

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
Using inflammatory sentances like this don't make your theory any more provable.

Agreed - but going into proofs for the primacy of existence vs the primacy of consciousness is going a bit off topic for the thread

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
I enjoyed the Bob Lazar Rogan podcast. Then I went and watched the new film he was in.

Man, that guy behind it (who was also on Rogan with Lazar) did not help with his credibility.. what a vain a$$ filmmaker. So bad.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.