The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Time to say HI

swankynay

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Nov 30, 2016
Germany
Hi people of the fastlane,

my name is Niklas, but my english speaking friends just call me "Nick".
I'm 22 years old and i live in a small town in the very west of Germany.

I never had the urge to start a standarised career, i always wanted to be free and do my own thing.
So that's what i did... About 10 years ago, when i was 12, i bought myself my first Notebook from all my savings for about 600€. Not much time did pass untill i got involved into the big world wide web.

I startet playing an online game, which got me involved in customizing it to my own needs. Thats when i startet learning to code and design. I never tought about making money with this back then, but somehow one thing led to another and when i was 14 i made my first few bucks online.

By the time i was 19 i had saved enought money to make one of my dreams reality. I went and travelled around Australia and Asia for 12 months. Which by far, was the best time of my life. So my dream now is to be able to travel the world and work from everywhere, which alot of you surely share with me.

I have a hard time getting back into the world of online business. I just got the book and startet reading it, so far i realy like it and it opened my eyes quite a bit. I realised that there is still much to learn for me, and that i need to change my mindset about money/wealth in a few ways. Im by far not a "Sidewalker" but there is always something to learn from other peoples mistakes.

Right now, i have a small business which helps other local businesses to get online. I do stuff like installing workstations and servers in offices, building websites, managing social media and about everything that has todo with the internet. But im forced to stay in Germany, which is not how i imagine my future and thats why im here.

Thank you for taking the time to read my little story.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Hi people of the fastlane,

my name is Niklas, but my english speaking friends just call me "Nick".
I'm 22 years old and i live in a small town in the very west of Germany.

I never had the urge to start a standarised career, i always wanted to be free and do my own thing.
So that's what i did... About 10 years ago, when i was 12, i bought myself my first Notebook from all my savings for about 600€. Not much time did pass untill i got involved into the big world wide web.

I startet playing an online game, which got me involved in customizing it to my own needs. Thats when i startet learning to code and design. I never tought about making money with this back then, but somehow one thing led to another and when i was 14 i made my first few bucks online.

By the time i was 19 i had saved enought money to make one of my dreams reality. I went and travelled around Australia and Asia for 12 months. Which by far, was the best time of my life. So my dream now is to be able to travel the world and work from everywhere, which alot of you surely share with me.

I have a hard time getting back into the world of online business. I just got the book and startet reading it, so far i realy like it and it opened my eyes quite a bit. I realised that there is still much to learn for me, and that i need to change my mindset about money/wealth in a few ways. Im by far not a "Sidewalker" but there is always something to learn from other peoples mistakes.

Right now, i have a small business which helps other local businesses to get online. I do stuff like installing workstations and servers in offices, building websites, managing social media and about everything that has todo with the internet. But im forced to stay in Germany, which is not how i imagine my future and thats why im here.

Thank you for taking the time to read my little story.

Welcome to forum. We have a few members in Germany here as well, make sure to connect with them.

We also have a lot of people involved in tech, IT, and development. Definitely start reading the Gold threads.

Viel Glüch!

swankynay

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Nov 30, 2016
Germany
Welcome to forum. We have a few members in Germany here as well, make sure to connect with them.

We also have a lot of people involved in tech, IT, and development. Definitely start reading the Gold threads.

Viel Glüch!

Thank you for the information, i will surely do so.

Already started with the Gold threads, but kinda busy reading the book haha...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Nick, hope you enjoy the rest of the book and find it helpful to your goals. :thumbsup:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

argelast

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 5, 2016
Valencia
Lot of teach people here, hope someone will mentor in technology companys guys like us :O

Enviado desde mi SM-N910F mediante Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...