The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Time to say hello

mdivljina

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Apr 1, 2019
Croatia
Hello, I've been on this forum for about a month and decided today is a good time to say hi.

My name is Mihael and I am from Croatia. Currently I'm studying entrepreneurship in college and it's a great thing because most of my professors are actual doers and not scholars that preach from an ivory tower. Also their wealth of connections and resources is a great thing!

I'm into self-development since I was 13 (I'm 19 now) and just about two months ago got to a level I wanted to be with girls and those new mindsets opened a whole new world for me. Marketing and sales wise.

Right now I'm hustling to start my own Google AdWords for local businesses. I got one client in Croatia and want to expand to five overall until the first of July. Then I'll start chasing American local business owners since I can do the same job but for more money because their budgets are pretty much 3-5 times bigger than of their Croatian counterparts (Croatia is a pretty poor and small market).

After I write this post I'll create my very own system for applying to various remote jobs for Google AdWords to gain even more experience. I'm ready to solve some real needs in the world!

Hope you have a nice day, cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...