Stillercool
New Contributor
opposite wind it's hard, what's do you think bro ?
whatever, I think i need to present myself but i'm french, and you know that ,, the french story true it's "they don't speak very well english, THE frenshis" ,, and I Know ! it's not an escuse for me, but it's true story now, a write to you with not lot of sentence english.
Hello ! (the first good word for an presentation).
I'm luc, and i've 24. i'm living in France, in Var (region in french).
I want one think, MAKE impact. how ? make value for yourseft. and you don't know me, but keep patience, I come, and when when I'll get there you said "ow F*ck off, he say true, HE come !"
and you can't welp me because you think wrong. all of you. and I can hear your word "so, you come here for what reason ?"
Because, I need learn my english (and if you want to answer me, it's good, because i can answer again et again) and for second reason it's I tell you "don't wait to me, I come in your life".
Alex von Humbolt say
" first, they will deny the thing. Then they will minimize it. Finally, they will say that it was known for a long time."
See you on the Mon
and keep patience, you will win.
whatever, I think i need to present myself but i'm french, and you know that ,, the french story true it's "they don't speak very well english, THE frenshis" ,, and I Know ! it's not an escuse for me, but it's true story now, a write to you with not lot of sentence english.
Hello ! (the first good word for an presentation).
I'm luc, and i've 24. i'm living in France, in Var (region in french).
I want one think, MAKE impact. how ? make value for yourseft. and you don't know me, but keep patience, I come, and when when I'll get there you said "ow F*ck off, he say true, HE come !"
and you can't welp me because you think wrong. all of you. and I can hear your word "so, you come here for what reason ?"
Because, I need learn my english (and if you want to answer me, it's good, because i can answer again et again) and for second reason it's I tell you "don't wait to me, I come in your life".
Alex von Humbolt say
" first, they will deny the thing. Then they will minimize it. Finally, they will say that it was known for a long time."
See you on the Mon
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
