So I wanted to open up a shop in Kenya? So I was waiting for like 1st month and last month rent? Get my merchandise and start business!!
The store owner or agent renting the place, have a key to the shop and to get that you’ll have to pay a GOODWILL OR GRATITUDE! that’s what they called. $20,000-30,000. I was like what? It doesn’t make sense why would I spend that much money on door key; empty store?
did research and seems every idiot out there is actually paying that. Unbelievable could not believe it….. these idiots pay $30k and merchandise another $20-100. Pay rent. Then open shop and pray to God there money comes back!!!!!!! What a bunch of idiots…
The store owner or agent renting the place, have a key to the shop and to get that you’ll have to pay a GOODWILL OR GRATITUDE! that’s what they called. $20,000-30,000. I was like what? It doesn’t make sense why would I spend that much money on door key; empty store?
did research and seems every idiot out there is actually paying that. Unbelievable could not believe it….. these idiots pay $30k and merchandise another $20-100. Pay rent. Then open shop and pray to God there money comes back!!!!!!! What a bunch of idiots…
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
