The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Just Put Some Money Into WhenHub

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Process

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
Wouldn't it be nice if young people can bypass the Gatekeepers of the Big E-D-U system?

There’s a market called WhenHub where you exchange tokens to get one on one time with experts. You can exchange the tokens for dollars or ethereum.(a solid crypto)

Experts are ranked after each interaction.

I really like this idea since it skews value to the tune of trillions...

All these alternative online education sites will turn bloated universities into the next Blockbusters and Radio Shacks.

Some of the big skill sharing sites are also getting too big for themselves. They deserve to be undercut for their value cheating.

The small sum I put in is like a social donation and a low risk gamble with one move.

What do you all think?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Siddhartha

Pleasure Operator
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 30, 2019
Scott Adams and his sports car thank you for your service

Seriously though, I remember when whenhub was just a calendar app Scott would hint at in his periscopes.
It's been a journey seeing the company listen to market echoes and adjust into a telepresence & education provider / crypto currency value store.

OP
OP
Process

Process

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
Scott Adams and his sports car thank you for your service

Seriously though, I remember when whenhub was just a calendar app Scott would hint at in his periscopes.
It's been a journey seeing the company listen to market echoes and adjust into a telepresence & education provider / crypto currency value store.
Wow I didn't know it was based off his calendar? That is quite an example of act assess and adjust.

AppMan

Contributor
May 25, 2019
While that can be correct for people who want non science based career, many people want to specialized in some science based career such as engineering or medicine. Not everyone his goal to be multi millionaire. At least not before they experience the real life

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Hi guys, I repost here my old review with a small update : Feb 2020 : Hi guys, Just wanted...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock