The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Just Put Some Money Into WhenHub

Process

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
Wouldn't it be nice if young people can bypass the Gatekeepers of the Big E-D-U system?

There’s a market called WhenHub where you exchange tokens to get one on one time with experts. You can exchange the tokens for dollars or ethereum.(a solid crypto)

Experts are ranked after each interaction.

I really like this idea since it skews value to the tune of trillions...

All these alternative online education sites will turn bloated universities into the next Blockbusters and Radio Shacks.

Some of the big skill sharing sites are also getting too big for themselves. They deserve to be undercut for their value cheating.

The small sum I put in is like a social donation and a low risk gamble with one move.

What do you all think?

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

Siddhartha

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 30, 2019
Scott Adams and his sports car thank you for your service

Seriously though, I remember when whenhub was just a calendar app Scott would hint at in his periscopes.
It's been a journey seeing the company listen to market echoes and adjust into a telepresence & education provider / crypto currency value store.

Process

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
Scott Adams and his sports car thank you for your service

Seriously though, I remember when whenhub was just a calendar app Scott would hint at in his periscopes.
It's been a journey seeing the company listen to market echoes and adjust into a telepresence & education provider / crypto currency value store.
Wow I didn't know it was based off his calendar? That is quite an example of act assess and adjust.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom