The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thoughts on Russel Brunson and his “Secrets” trilogy?

For any book discussion

Rarehelge

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 19, 2023
Norway
I recently read all three of Russel Brunson’s books which are called the “secrets” trilogy (DotCom secrets, expert secrets, traffic secrets).
He talks a lot about building your dream customer, where to find them and how to find them. He also talks a lot about building your “dream 100” which is basically companies that have the customers you want.
Do you agree with his opinions and his ways to scale your business?

Thanks,
in regards

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
I recently read all three of Russel Brunson’s books which are called the “secrets” trilog (DotCom secrets, expert secrets, traffic secrets).
He talks a lot about building your dream customer, where to find them and how to find them. He also talks a lot about building your “dream 100” which is basically companies that have the customers you want.

Thanks,
in regards
I keep receiving email spams from leads generators claiming to be students of RB.

Iron Wolf

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Jan 18, 2024
I recently read all three of Russel Brunson’s books which are called the “secrets” trilogy (DotCom secrets, expert secrets, traffic secrets).

Thanks,
in regards

I mean, take the meat and throw away the bones.

Personally, this whole clickfunnels thing, i never really liked, the vibe was weird for me.

If you want to learn business than check out keith cunningham, 100 times more legit than RB imo.

Keith has 3 books and like 4 courses but this guy is the most legit out of all imo.

I believe i almost know all of the internet marketing gurus but i learned by far the most from keith, by far. (check out "road less stupid" on amazon and just see the reviews, extremely valuable book, read it 5 times so far)

Rarehelge

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 19, 2023
Norway
I mean, take the meat and throw away the bones.

Personally, this whole clickfunnels thing, i never really liked, the vibe was weird for me.

If you want to learn business than check out keith cunningham, 100 times more legit than RB imo.

Keith has 3 books and like 4 courses but this guy is the most legit out of all imo.

I believe i almost know all of the internet marketing gurus but i learned by far the most from keith, by far. (check out "road less stupid" on amazon and just see the reviews, extremely valuable book, read it 5 times so far)
I will check it out! Sounds amazing

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.