- Joined
- Aug 20, 2007
- Messages
- 107
Rep Bank
$315
$315
User Power: 27%
Looking for some advice. We've had a business that really needs a full-time sales person to manage leads, close deals, etc.
However; a few issues:
1. as a business owner - psychologically its a little difficult to "trust" that someone will be representing your company.
2. I have really no idea on compensation packages. We have a service business where the average sale is about $100 and an account would probably buy anywhere from 50 on up "sales".
3. Do we hire a seasoned veteran..someone that worked for a competitor and has industry experience and contacts OR do we go for a young and hungry sales person who brings less experience at a lesser cost.
Plus, I'm sure there are many more issues I don't even know yet.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
However; a few issues:
1. as a business owner - psychologically its a little difficult to "trust" that someone will be representing your company.
2. I have really no idea on compensation packages. We have a service business where the average sale is about $100 and an account would probably buy anywhere from 50 on up "sales".
3. Do we hire a seasoned veteran..someone that worked for a competitor and has industry experience and contacts OR do we go for a young and hungry sales person who brings less experience at a lesser cost.
Plus, I'm sure there are many more issues I don't even know yet.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
