The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finding a freelance sales person

Marketing, social media, advertising

pumpking

powered by coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Sep 14, 2019
Boston, Massachusetts
Hi all,

I've built my start-up business to the point where our major revenue bottleneck is in sales and lead generation. It seems most folks here are of the DIY mindset with this stuff, however I'd prefer to offload the task so that it can be done better (I know I'm not the best with sales!), so I can focus on other parts of the biz, and so it can be done faster / at greater volumes. My business is a service one and a single gig pulls in about $2-3k in revenue, so my thought was to hire someone with a 10-15% commission arrangement. (Under my own efforts we're closing about 1-2 / month. I would like to get to 10/month as a first step)

Is this common? If so, what are the best places to find the right freelance sales agent?

Thanks in advance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hi all,

I've built my start-up business to the point where our major revenue bottleneck is in sales and lead generation. It seems most folks here are of the DIY mindset with this stuff, however I'd prefer to offload the task so that it can be done better (I know I'm not the best with sales!), so I can focus on other parts of the biz, and so it can be done faster / at greater volumes. My business is a service one and a single gig pulls in about $2-3k in revenue, so my thought was to hire someone with a 10-15% commission arrangement. (Under my own efforts we're closing about 1-2 / month. I would like to get to 10/month as a first step)

Is this common? If so, what are the best places to find the right freelance sales agent?

Thanks in advance!
What type of service is it?

pumpking

powered by coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Sep 14, 2019
Boston, Massachusetts
What type of service is it?

Sorry for not mentioning it earlier, it's architectural visualization (via 3D graphics).

Our clients use us to create beautiful imagery for properties that don't exist yet, so they can cut the lead time out of their own sales process (for example), or in the case of commercial properties, make a stronger case to potential investors.

Last edited:

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016

^Its a link to good post

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hi all,

Thanks in advance!

For inbound leads or more colder calling?

Just curious what the exact set up would be.

pumpking