- Joined
- Nov 1, 2014
- Messages
- 56
Rep Bank
$280
$280
User Power: 63%
A full time job is obviously going to limit what you can do.
I do my best to use my lunch breaks (an hour long) to work on stuff. I bring my laptop to work and go to a employee lounge on another floor. Good for writing content articles and such.
I'm fortunate that I can take business calls during the day. I just go to a meeting room and talk (critical when I bought my first real estate property a few months ago.)
It's hard when I get home not to waste my time though. Very very hard. I've tried getting up early in the morning but I'm usually too groggy to do anything.
I'm still trying to figure out what to do. I feel if I work 1.5-2 hours towards my goal every workday, I should be satisfied. I've read about people doing 4+ hours a night on entrepreneurial projects, with a family. I reason to myself that this is either unsustainable or they're making it up.
I've heard of people just working on the weekend though.
What do you do?
I do my best to use my lunch breaks (an hour long) to work on stuff. I bring my laptop to work and go to a employee lounge on another floor. Good for writing content articles and such.
I'm fortunate that I can take business calls during the day. I just go to a meeting room and talk (critical when I bought my first real estate property a few months ago.)
It's hard when I get home not to waste my time though. Very very hard. I've tried getting up early in the morning but I'm usually too groggy to do anything.
I'm still trying to figure out what to do. I feel if I work 1.5-2 hours towards my goal every workday, I should be satisfied. I've read about people doing 4+ hours a night on entrepreneurial projects, with a family. I reason to myself that this is either unsustainable or they're making it up.
I've heard of people just working on the weekend though.
What do you do?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
