The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

this thread is only for herbal e-commerce owners

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
Don’t want to come off as a bad guy, but..

Why have you decided when writing this post that it wasn’t the time to show your copywriting skills?

Low effort yields similar results

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
If you are reading this thread and have a herbal e-commerce?
Don't skip this thread because first of all i need you, secondly i may have an offer for you

No i don't want to be your competition, I'm from italy so i cant be your next enemy(but potentially an ally if you stick with me)

Im doing research for developing a mix of biological herbs for a specific common disease and sell it as a tea

Since im not an expert in this field and i dont have any experience in e-commerce( i only have copywriting skills fro selling anything) im asking you to help me for some guidance

of course i may have an offer

well, i dont really have it, but if we know each other i may come up with something

but i can't you come up with something if you don't text me in private

We all know that networking is key in business, but to create a network we must give something first

So if you are interested to help me with some info and have the potential to build a good relationship, hit me up in private
Hopefully your copywriting skills are in italian, because they are pretty bad in english...

What exectly do you need help with?
Mixing herbs? Producing and selling tea? E-commerce? All?

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
If you are reading this thread and have a herbal e-commerce?
Don't skip this thread because first of all i need you, secondly i may have an offer for you

No i don't want to be your competition, I'm from italy so i cant be your next enemy(but potentially an ally if you stick with me)

Im doing research for developing a mix of biological herbs for a specific common disease and sell it as a tea

Since im not an expert in this field and i dont have any experience in e-commerce( i only have copywriting skills fro selling anything) im asking you to help me for some guidance

of course i may have an offer

well, i dont really have it, but if we know each other i may come up with something

but i can't you come up with something if you don't text me in private

We all know that networking is key in business, but to create a network we must give something first

So if you are interested to help me with some info and have the potential to build a good relationship, hit me up in private

You sound untrustworthy, rash, and exclusive. And if that's not enough to turn away anyone from partnering up with you, you also have zero business experience.

You remind me of a friend I used to have that would go "Hey, I have this idea, want to do all of the work and split 50/50?"

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.