I started off in real estate 9 years ago with the dreams of one day converting from a salesperson position to development, as looking at things it seemed that's where the money was.
It took quite some time, but I finally figured out the ins and outs of real estate investing, and some in terms of development. 2 years ago I was able to start working with investors and collecting capital to build a real estate investment business.
Now a little after the 2 year mark of starting I closed on my 25th unit today (Everything I have is SFD and duplexes). Hoping to close another 5 before the end of the year if at all possible. Gearing up for next year to be BIG as most of our properties will have seasoned, and I should be able to start leveraging things more effectively than I have in the past year.
Soon I plan on posting up a thread about the whole process of buying-rehabbing-renting a property.
It took quite some time, but I finally figured out the ins and outs of real estate investing, and some in terms of development. 2 years ago I was able to start working with investors and collecting capital to build a real estate investment business.
Now a little after the 2 year mark of starting I closed on my 25th unit today (Everything I have is SFD and duplexes). Hoping to close another 5 before the end of the year if at all possible. Gearing up for next year to be BIG as most of our properties will have seasoned, and I should be able to start leveraging things more effectively than I have in the past year.
Soon I plan on posting up a thread about the whole process of buying-rehabbing-renting a property.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
