The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

This looks like a fun place

BrandonS85

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
378%
Sep 8, 2015
Ohio USA
I started off in real estate 9 years ago with the dreams of one day converting from a salesperson position to development, as looking at things it seemed that's where the money was.

It took quite some time, but I finally figured out the ins and outs of real estate investing, and some in terms of development. 2 years ago I was able to start working with investors and collecting capital to build a real estate investment business.

Now a little after the 2 year mark of starting I closed on my 25th unit today (Everything I have is SFD and duplexes). Hoping to close another 5 before the end of the year if at all possible. Gearing up for next year to be BIG as most of our properties will have seasoned, and I should be able to start leveraging things more effectively than I have in the past year.

Soon I plan on posting up a thread about the whole process of buying-rehabbing-renting a property.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mayana

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 26, 2011
Georgia, USA
I started off in real estate 9 years ago with the dreams of one day converting from a salesperson position to development, as looking at things it seemed that's where the money was.

It took quite some time, but I finally figured out the ins and outs of real estate investing, and some in terms of development. 2 years ago I was able to start working with investors and collecting capital to build a real estate investment business.

Now a little after the 2 year mark of starting I closed on my 25th unit today (Everything I have is SFD and duplexes). Hoping to close another 5 before the end of the year if at all possible. Gearing up for next year to be BIG as most of our properties will have seasoned, and I should be able to start leveraging things more effectively than I have in the past year.

Soon I plan on posting up a thread about the whole process of buying-rehabbing-renting a property.

Welcome :)

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Good job!