The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

This Is My Introduction

William Liedner

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jan 11, 2019
Hello, Fastlaners, It's a pleasure meeting you.

I'm William, currently live in Sweden (Which is also my birthplace) - I recently got home from a 4-month stay in Southern Spain where I studied Sales, Personal Development, and Business in general.

The reason for me being here is to be around people who think alike. Raised & Born in a land where negativity is their motto - I can not, with my mind, be around such things.

I've, recently, stumbled upon many things I find interesting. During my life I've tried focusing on understanding why I behave the way I do, I've managed to make myself more self-aware than ever imagined. I hope my journey will be pushed forward thanks to this community.

My challenge this month is to create an audiobook that'll help people manage their Personal Learning and increase it in order for them to reach their maximum potential. Me being 19, It feels challenging to create something that people will find reliable. I'm writing on systems and techniques, and maybe some 'controversial' ideas, that could help them reach what they desire more effectively, with less time consumed.

As an example, I'm telling them to stop binge-reading books without a purpose. So instead of doing so, reflect and review what they just learned via techniques that'll help them remember much better. In some cases, it feels like it may be too harsh coming from a little kid. :)

Thoughts? How can I make this more reliable? Do you have any ideas that would fit a book like this?

Thanks beforehand, and pleased to be here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...