What's new

This Is My First Step.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Malik George

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Sep 28, 2022
Messages
7
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 86%
Hi, my name is Malik, I'm 17 years old and I've recently read The Millionaire Fastlane ! Well... For the second time. I've been here since last year but I honestly just lurked around and then stopped. I first read TMF before I graduated from high school which was recommended to me by a teacher. It had an effect on me and I thought I would get straight to action, but instead, I got back into my bad habits. Depression struck, I spent countless hours on social media and video games and I immersed myself in other escapist activities. Entrepreneurship at that time was just an interest to me and not a passion. It was frustrating and I don't want to repeat that cycle. So a few days ago I decided enough was enough. I shut down my social media and deleted my games. I read TMF again, and this time I finished it in 4 days! (my first read-through took me 2 months due to procrastination) I made sure to re-read chapters too just to make sure I understood the general theory.
This time I will act, I will evolve my interest into passion. First, I'll develop my mindset. There are still some doubts, but this won't stop me! My journey begins here. Thank you for reading my post.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Nemol!
 
Zuas xusft vjisi jewi quxis. Vjev tjuxt vjev zua siemmz esi huoph vu tvesv. Liiq at qutvif xjip zua tvesv. Xi xepv vu djiis zua up.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom